You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

Captain Turdseye

2 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Ahhh bless. 

I think Barca are more unlikeable than Real. All the bullshit of being a special club and respectful, but all I can see is them disrupting players and bullying clubs.

Madrid don't pretend to be anything but sharks. They want the best and tend to get it. At least they don't get all high and mighty though.

• Upvote 2

I remember talking to a Barca fan in New York (from Barcelona) and it was when they had just signed Suarez. The offhand arrogance that he had about his club being in for our best player, coupled with his lack of compassion made me feel a lot better about shagging his bird. 

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Iceman said:

I remember talking to a Barca fan in New York (from Barcelona) and it was when they had just signed Suarez. The offhand arrogance that he had about his club being in for our best player, coupled with his lack of compassion made me feel a lot better about shagging his bird. 

bloody ell you made me feel better now i know it wasnt just me shagging her !! 

5 hours ago, Iceman said:

3x01_The_Gang_Finds_a_Dumpster_Baby_18.png

Barca do have a cunty arrogance.  I hate this “you don’t turn down Barca/Real” thing. Their PR depts have done a hell of a job. The fans of both clubs are entitles pricks. 

But don’t ignore some of the incredible arrogance by our own fans to other clubs too when it comes to transfers. It rear its head often. Many could do with listening to Jurgan or Jordan. I fear as we get more successful that that cuntiness will become more prevalent. 

13 hours ago, Iceman said:

Was he an Army Punk? You should have left her arsealona 

Guest Alex_K

Surprised Guardiola hasn't already gone back to Barca. They've had such an absolutely wretched run of managers .. thought they'd have given a King's ransom to get him there. Maybe that falls short of a Sheikh's ransom.

3 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

Surprised Guardiola hasn't already gone back to Barca. They've had such an absolutely wretched run of managers .. thought they'd have grown a King's ransom to get him there. Maybe that falls short of a Sheikh's ransom.

Wait till Citeh are banned from Europe (hopefully). 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

Surprised Guardiola hasn't already gone back to Barca. They've had such an absolutely wretched run of managers .. thought they'd have given a King's ransom to get him there. Maybe that falls short of a Sheikh's ransom.

Because Messi holds far to much power. The squad is old, lazy anlld not in good shape. And with the wages and fees paid lately they don't have the money to let him spend 500ml replacing them. 

They've spent nearly 1 billion in the last 5 years and are around 880 million in debt

Liverpool are close to securing the signing of Trabzonspor goalkeeper Ugurcan Cakir. The Reds plan to send the 24-year-old on a two-year loan, however, once the €10m deal is done. (Milliyet)

3 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Because Messi holds far to much power. The squad is old, lazy anlld not in good shape. And with the wages and fees paid lately they don't have the money to let him spend 500ml replacing them. 

They've spent nearly 1 billion in the last 5 years and are around 880 million in debt

More than 300m spent on Dembele, Griezmann and De Jong, and all three of them have been utter, utter shite.

2-2 against Atletico in their last game, four minutes of injury time to go, and the manager sticks 17 year old Fati on instead of Griezmann. 

The club is an absolute mess. 

Really sad to see.

200.gif

• Upvote 2

Twatter starting to get full of Thiago to Liverpool been nearly done. I really can't see it, his age wages and Bayern wanting 30ml. 

Surely someone has to be going out, or is this Klopp phasing out Milner or possible letting him go to Leeds even with the new deal. 

Thiago would be a perfect fit stylistically. His workrate and ability to win the ball back is immensely underrated, he fits a 4-3-3 really well and he'd give us something extra technically in midfield that we miss sometimes. Even with the injury issues and the age, if the price is reasonable, he's a no brainer.

• Upvote 1