Quantcast
Summer 2020 Transfer Thread - Page 49 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

6 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Not spending again won’t wash I’m afraid. 

To be fair people were saying that last year.  Some cunt was saying we might finish 8th at the start of the season.  We will probably get by it’s more the accumulation of no additions year on year in a few years.

I don't think Partey is world class. Very good but not world class. That said they advent had a decent CM for a while. (Ramsey always stuck me as more of an AM than CM) 

• Upvote 1

Werner is a good signing for Chelsea - is he going to play instead of Abraham or with him?

They would have Werner, Abraham, Mount, Pulisic, thats not much tbh - Giroud, Pedro and Willian all gone this month right?

51 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Breaking: Thomas Partey has agreed personal terms with Arsenal. Arsenal are now negotiating with Atletico Madrid over a deal. #AFC

What's the source, I don't see that anywhere. 

31 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Werner is a good signing for Chelsea - is he going to play instead of Abraham or with him?

They would have Werner, Abraham, Mount, Pulisic, thats not much tbh - Giroud, Pedro and Willian all gone this month right?

Werner will score goals but he has the hallmarks of a system player. High press, long balls in behind, quick transitions, etc... We would have gotten the best out of him. I have a feeling Chelsea will find out he's not this top player who will put them over the top. And as you said, their attack isn't really scaring anybody talent wise. 

33 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

They’ve got Hudson Odoi and they’ve signed that Ziyech.  It could theoretically all come together to be fair.  They’re poor at the back though and need a keeper.  Their manager could fall to pieces as well.

41 minutes ago, The Guest said:

To be fair people were saying that last year.  Some cunt was saying we might finish 8th at the start of the season.  We will probably get by it’s more the accumulation of no additions year on year in a few years.

We will probably have to.

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Cant wait for Minimino to get player of the season next season. 

Would be brilliant if him and Keita would come good next season.. i know Minamino has only been here 5min so its not fair to judge him this season but Keita can only have one shot left in the barrel if he wants a future at the club. 

The lad Thuram at Gladbach is fucking woeful. Coasting through a game they're losing.

Think a slightly bulkier, even more disinterested, Ryan Babel.

Worrying start to the transfer season so far. We seem to be completely giving up on an approach if another team is interested. 

Say what you want about Arsenal, but at least they understand that they’ve got to fight for their right to Partey. 

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Worrying start to the transfer season so far. We seem to be completely giving up on an approach if another team is interested. 

Say what you want about Arsenal, but at least they understand that they’ve got to fight for their right to Partey. 

Werner famous, anymore.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Giroud has signed for another year. Willian (not sure where) and Pedro (rumoured to Roma) will almost certainly go.

35 minutes ago, S.i.t.M aka The Boring One™ said:

その男のことを聞いたことがない

Minamino 

the-gif-we-have-all-been-waiting-for_o_1

A bit concerning that we're not looking to add any more players. We didn't spend much this season either, just Minamino I think it was? We're making more money than ever, this isn't the time for FSG to start getting stingy.

36 minutes ago, Baltar said:

A bit concerning that we're not looking to add any more players. We didn't spend much this season either, just Minamino I think it was? We're making more money than ever, this isn't the time for FSG to start getting stingy.

We’re obviously not making more money than ever. Not sure if you’ve noticed but the world economy is a little bumpy at the moment.

5 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

With I’d say: Werner Abraham and Ziyech in a front three.

19 minutes ago, aRdja said:

With I’d say: Werner Abraham and Ziyech in a front three.

So Kovacic, Jorginho and Kante behind them. Or Barkley/Loftus-Cheek.

Mount and Pulisic on the bench.

Not scared of that tbh.