You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

Captain Turdseye

Just now, AngryofTuebrook said:

Way to show off, Mr Three Devices!

Rampant Rabbit

Vibrating Lace Thong 

Fusion Enigma Vibrator 

Anyway. Juventus are close to signing Federico Chiesa. Offer Fiorentina Shaqiri and Origi for the lad now. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Rampant Rabbit

Vibrating Lace Thong 

Fusion Enigma Vibrator 

Anyway. Juventus are close to signing Federico Chiesa. Offer Fiorentina Shaqiri and Origi for the lad now. 

Think you need to swap out the vibrating lace thong for this.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgHQG0--OI0rowY4yG5wD

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

It's just seems bizarre to me some people want anyone they think is 'no good' shipping out for piss poor low fees.

I suppose there was a chance maybe to do some squad balancing....over loaded with midfielders we don't want like Shaq, Grujic and Wilson - sell and use money for centre half/back up keeper.

Too late all in one day obviously but maybe could have worked earlier if could get buyers.

Mr 'Finger on the pulse' Richards here with a hot take that's diametrically opposite to what absolutely everyone else is saying about Cavani to Utd

'Cavani is exactly the player Man Utd need right now'

ea53c347-aca0-4541-a2c7-d43cb9775816.jpg

Micah Richards

Former Man City defender on BBC Sport

People need to put more respect on Edinson Cavani's name. He is world class.

I know he is 33, but he has still got top quality. He is exactly the player Man Utd need right now.

He presses from the front, he scores goals.

He is not going to be a part of a five-year plan, but as a stop-gap, to give United more time to bring in players over the coming seasons, for me he would be a massive player for Manchester United.

•  

12 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

Mr 'Finger on the pulse' Richards here with a hot take that's diametrically opposite to what absolutely everyone else is saying about Cavani to Utd

'Cavani is exactly the player Man Utd need right now'

ea53c347-aca0-4541-a2c7-d43cb9775816.jpg

Micah Richards

Former Man City defender on BBC Sport

People need to put more respect on Edinson Cavani's name. He is world class.

I know he is 33, but he has still got top quality. He is exactly the player Man Utd need right now.

He presses from the front, he scores goals.

He is not going to be a part of a five-year plan, but as a stop-gap, to give United more time to bring in players over the coming seasons, for me he would be a massive player for Manchester United.

•  

You need to put this in context. Richards is a massive city fan and makes no secret of it. He's just trolling them. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

It's just seems bizarre to me some people want anyone they think is 'no good' shipping out for piss poor low fees.

Harry Wilson has been at the club for 5 years? If I had to guess he has played less than an hour.

Any cash in hand for him is not piss poor - right now we have to pay him.

Shaqiri is an ageing journeyman - again, a hat stand contributes more. On 80k a week, to hold hats.

Grujic?? Srsly? - In a league game people will be running by him in both directions. If he had any value, the team he just left where he was the MOTM a handful of times would pony up.

Add in Origi and my guess is that is the better part of 125k a week in salary and 45 mil in "piss poor" low fees.

In other words, one useful player.

9 minutes ago, Anubis said:

According to Saints sites the Ev are paying half of Walcott’s wages.

Their wage bill could exceed turnover this year if they don't lower it.

Was already 160m out of 188m and that was before lashed out on all their Galacticos recently.

Just now, Stront19m Dog™ said:

BBC describing Alex Telles as the Brazil left-back is stretching the truth to breaking point. He has one cap. In a friendly. A year and a half ago. Against Panama.

So a bit like Liverpool fans describing Lucas then?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, an tha said:

Their wage bill could exceed turnover this year if they don't lower it.

Was already 160m out of 188m and that was before lashed out on all their Galacticos recently.

Only sold Schneiderlin for £2m so still have about £60m net spend and loads of players sitting off collecting money for nothing.