Quantcast
Summer 2020 Transfer Thread - Page 272 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

11 hours ago, Section_31 said:

What's all this Sarr bollocks? Hope it's not true as it would imply one of our boys is off.

It's a report from France Football, they say we have agreed a deal while Aston Villa remain interested. Expect his move to the Midlands to be finalised in days. 

47 minutes ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

It's a report from France Football, they say we have agreed a deal while Aston Villa remain interested. Expect his move to the Midlands to be finalised in days. 

I saw that in the Mag FF yesterday I stole from my son. It was more like some news they put it down to fill the gap.

4 hours ago, aRdja said:

Callum Hudson-Odoi could be available... shame about his astronomical salary, otherwise I’d say we go for it. 

Another baffling suggestion.  Why would Klopp sign a player causing problems at a club where he will clearly get away with more than he would here?  Lampard is leaving him out despite the fans clamouring for him to start and you think we should sign him.  It’s almost as bad as people saying we should go for Deli Alli.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Guest said:

Another baffling suggestion.  Why would Klopp sign a player causing problems at a club where he will clearly get away with more than he would here?  Lampard is leaving him out despite the fans clamouring for him to start and you think we should sign him.  It’s almost as bad as people saying we should go for Deli Alli.

I almost replied to it, but I figure it's just a wind-up and let it go. Not that Hudson-Odoi is a bad player, but we just don't need him, especially having signed a versatile player like Joto for £45m. Then, as you rightly say, there's his attitude. Just not something that would ever be on the cards. Classic aRdjy-bArgy signing. 

13 minutes ago, The Guest said:

I wasn’t aware of him “causing problems” at Chelsea. The rape allegation has been dropped if that what you were referring to. 

It will be interesting to see what happens with Dele Ali. 

He has clearly fallen out with Mourinho who as usual is happy to have a high profile scapegoat. Utd is the obvious destination. Us, Chelsea and City don't need him and he isn't good enough for us anyway, he wont go to Arsenal. I doubt he would step down to a Leicester / Wolves level. Possibly Everton and I actually think for them he would be a very good signing playing as the AM in-front of Allan and Doucoure. James looks like he is going to play to the right of the front 3 (Richarlison / Calvert-Lewin / James). He might fancy that especially with Ancelloti. 

He is linked with PSG which is laughable, is he getting a regular game there? Is he fuck. 

Doubt he would go to Inter with Eriksen having a nightmare. AC Milan could be a good option. 

I think the best place for him abroad would be Ateltico. Trippier is there and they need a goal-scoring midfielder. I think he could get back close to his best form over there. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

It will be interesting to see what happens with Dele Ali. 

He has clearly fallen out with Mourinho who as usual is happy to have a high profile scapegoat. Utd is the obvious destination. Us, Chelsea and City don't need him and he isn't good enough for us anyway, he wont go to Arsenal. I doubt he would step down to a Leicester / Wolves level. Possibly Everton and I actually think for them he would be a very good signing playing as the AM in-front of Allan and Doucoure. James looks like he is going to play to the right of the front 3 (Richarlison / Calvert-Lewin / James). He might fancy that especially with Ancelloti. 

He is linked with PSG which is laughable, is he getting a regular game there? Is he fuck. 

Doubt he would go to Inter with Eriksen having a nightmare. AC Milan could be a good option. 

I think the best place for him abroad would be Ateltico. Trippier is there and they need a goal-scoring midfielder. I think he could get back close to his best form over there. 

He’s best as a second striker these days... but not many teams play with two up top these days. Maybe Bayern could try him in the Müller role, but I’m not sure if he’s quite good enough for them at the moment. Atletico is a good call, but he’d be behind Felix there who’s younger than him. 

22 minutes ago, aRdja said:

He’s best as a second striker these days... but not many teams play with two up top these days. Maybe Bayern could try him in the Müller role, but I’m not sure if he’s quite good enough for them at the moment. Atletico is a good call, but he’d be behind Felix there who’s younger than him. 

Totally forgot about Felix. 

10 hours ago, aRdja said:

Callum Hudson-Odoi could be available... shame about his astronomical salary, otherwise I’d say we go for it. 

If Bayern hadn't bid for him would he be any different than the other 60 promising kids Chelsea have? I have literally never seen him do anything where I thought he could be good.

36 minutes ago, No2 said:

If Bayern hadn't bid for him would he be any different than the other 60 promising kids Chelsea have? I have literally never seen him do anything where I thought he could be good.

1 in 35 in the league. 

Incredible talent.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

Doesn't Dwight McNeil play up the left for Burnley, wondering if he is going ? 

Wilson more likely plays on the right, no?

• Upvote 1

I've always thought that Wilson predominantly plays up the left.

Unless Dyche is changing the Burnley dynamic significantly I'm surprised he is looking to play two footballing wingers neither of who tracks back a lot.

29 minutes ago, sir roger said:

I've always thought that Wilson predominantly plays up the left.

Unless Dyche is changing the Burnley dynamic significantly I'm surprised he is looking to play two footballing wingers neither of who tracks back a lot.

McNeil looks a hardworking footballer to me. I like him but not sure he’s quite good enough for us (yet).

If Ki-Jana Hoever, who's made barely a handful of appearances is valued at £9M + £4.5M add-ons, how can Harry Wilson, who was just one behind Callum Wilson on goals scored last season at Bournemouth, only be worth £15M?