You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

Captain Turdseye

1 hour ago, El Dangerous said:

Don’t know about bullet dodged. At worse we’d be selling him for a huge profit if he was here. At best he’d be a different better player under Klopp

He’s got no pace, is lazy and doesn’t fit any position in Klopp’s way of playing.  He wouldn’t have been making the match day squads under Klopp and would have been sold long ago.  Arse holes like him infect teams with their attitude and it sets a bad example.

31 minutes ago, The Guest said:

He’s got no pace, is lazy and doesn’t fit any position in Klopp’s way of playing.  He wouldn’t have been making the match day squads under Klopp and would have been sold long ago.  Arse holes like him infect teams with their attitude and it sets a bad example.

Maybe his attitude would be different under Klopp, just a thought.

38 minutes ago, The Guest said:

Just curious, what examples of players doing this has happened before? 

Just now, Remmie said:

Just curious, what examples of players doing this has happened before? 

Various bell ends at LFC throughout the 90s for a start.  If young players are coming into the first team and see established players like him walking around in training and going out getting bladdered getting filmed shagging prostitutes then they’re going to think they can get away with it as well.  This Parrott lad coming through at Spurs seems to be a more current example of it.

• Upvote 1

Probably a load of bollocks but I'd love this to happen. I just think it would be utterly negligent letting him go to city if there's a chance we can sign him. Best centre back pairing in world football if we sign him.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/amp/news/liverpool-set-to-hijack-man-citys-kalidou-koulibaly-bid-by-using-sadio-manes-senegal-connection?__twitter_impression=true

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Probably a load of bollocks but I'd love this to happen. I just think it would be utterly negligent letting him go to city if there's a chance we can sign him. Best centre back pairing in world football if we sign him.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/amp/news/liverpool-set-to-hijack-man-citys-kalidou-koulibaly-bid-by-using-sadio-manes-senegal-connection?__twitter_impression=true

I read he had an average season last year, didn’t He ?

45 minutes ago, The Guest said:

Various bell ends at LFC throughout the 90s for a start.  If young players are coming into the first team and see established players like him walking around in training and going out getting bladdered getting filmed shagging prostitutes then they’re going to think they can get away with it as well.  This Parrott lad coming through at Spurs seems to be a more current example of it.

Alli did this or are you on about another footballer? 

1 hour ago, Remmie said:

Alli did this or are you on about another footballer? 

There was footage of Alli in a flat getting a blowjob off a prostitute doing the rounds a while ago.  He’s also been photographed in Dubai more recently with Parrott and some famous drug dealers son.  Despite Kane being injured for a while last season and having no other strikers Mourinho still wouldn’t play Parrott because he said his attitude wasn’t right.  This was despite loads of pressure from fans at the time.

I don’t really understand what you’re getting at here.  Do you need me to go and get some face recognition software and their flight tickets Now as well?  Is it really that difficult for you to understand that established players having a bad attitude impacts players around them in a negative manner.

13 minutes ago, The Guest said:

There was footage of Alli in a flat getting a blowjob off a prostitute doing the rounds a while ago.  He’s also been photographed in Dubai more recently with Parrott and some famous drug dealers son.  Despite Kane being injured for a while last season and having no other strikers Mourinho still wouldn’t play Parrott because he said his attitude wasn’t right.  This was despite loads of pressure from fans at the time.

I don’t really understand what you’re getting at here.  Do you need me to go and get some face recognition software and their flight tickets Now as well?  Is it really that difficult for you to understand that established players having a bad attitude impacts players around them in a negative manner.

I'm not getting at anything mate, I hadn't heard that story which is surprising because I keep an eye out for how Alli is doing because he is from where I am. 

Thanks for replying

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Remmie said:

Not trying to outdo you but I have a teething 6 month old and meltdown prone toddler, so I know the score! 

Yeah, you’re defo outdoing me. I’ve got 9 day old as well but she’s a dream at the moment.  I’m not looking forward to them both setting each other off in 6 months time.

• Upvote 2