Quantcast
Summer 2020 Transfer Thread - Page 264 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

1 hour ago, J-V said:

They play in different positions don't they. Sarr mainly plays on the right, Jota on the left.

They could both play anywhere across the front. We're not usually interested in attackers that can't move around. 

45 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

Karius can fill in either side though, meaning both wide attacking squad positions are covered.

If Karius signs an extension, this might be the best transfer window in years. 

Looks like Everton need a replacement and we have an oven-ready one for them. Come on, Brands, your Karius awaits.

35 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

They could both play anywhere across the front. We're not usually interested in attackers that can't move around. 

Obviously, but as I said their main position is as I said much like Mane and Salah. 

Cracking business by us last two days...real difference makers potentially.

Being greedy i'd like to see a centre half as well and would be perfect in my view...but i suppose Fabinho as the 4th as long as Wijnaldum does not leave is OK.

Liverpool First

@LFCFirstDaily

NEW/EXCLUSIVE: | #LFC have agreed a deal with #Schalke to sign Turkish Centre Back, Ozan Kabak in a deal worth £27m. Personal terms agreed, 5 year contract. It's only a matter of time now, BOOM.

He looked fucking shocking last night. As bad as Lovren at his over aggressive worst. But most seem to think he is a star in the making. 

7 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

He looked fucking shocking last night. As bad as Lovren at his over aggressive worst. But most seem to think he is a star in the making. 

He goes straight on the scapegoat list, get fucking rid.

2 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Bale back at Spurs. Glad he hung on for a while and fleeced Madrid for all he could, whilst getting a tan on the golf course.

20200919_173105.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Bad Red Bull said:

Liverpool First

@LFCFirstDaily

NEW/EXCLUSIVE: | #LFC have agreed a deal with #Schalke to sign Turkish Centre Back, Ozan Kabak in a deal worth £27m. Personal terms agreed, 5 year contract. It's only a matter of time now, BOOM.

Hope he didnt play in that 8-0 mauling by Bayern the other night.

43 minutes ago, Walter Sobchak said:

Fair play, we’ve swung our dick the last 24 hours. 

Might want to give it some time before we try to buy another Bayern player, though.

"Oh, no, we can't afford more than £5m in the first year, coronavirus and the economy, you know."

Hold on to this bargaining position for two months until they finally give in and then the very next day announce a £45m signing and rumours of another one for £27m!

Like your mate telling you he can't afford his round at the pub and could you cover him just this once, and then the next day he rocks up in a new car.

• Upvote 1