Quantcast
Summer 2020 Transfer Thread - Page 190 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

2 hours ago, Rotpeter said:

Lucky we have the best peds in the world.1*3jKH813MoRp-vAZio3uLRA.jpeg

He was in the Echo a while back, that ain’t good no siree. Although if he becomes athe new Messi Iam all in.

BREAKING: Liverpool are close to finalising a deal for @JamesPearceLFC to dismiss any links to Thiago Alcantara. A report from @BILD says the tiny journalist is said to be relishing the chance to crush the collective nuts of #LFC fans everywhere. More as we get it.

• Upvote 4

Juve will get rid of Douglas Costa? He has been injured a lot, otherwise we could use him. Same for Willian. Where is he going? Bernardechi is another interesting player but (if he leaves) won't be cheap and probably not a wise move to bring an Italian player to the EPL. 

Just now, RazorBack said:

Juve will get rid of Douglas Costa? He has been injured a lot, otherwise we could use him. Same for Willian. Where is he going? Bernardechi is another interesting player but (if he leaves) won't be cheap and probably not a wise move to bring an Italian player to the EPL. 

Willian has gone to Arsenal mate.

4 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Willian has gone to Arsenal mate.

Didn't know that, thanks. I would rather we sign some other attacking player than those mentioned, but doubt there will be spending. 

We should Thiago if we can't get him we should get Fekir if we can't get him we should get Pepe if we cant get him we should get Lemar if we cant get him we should get mkhitaryan if we cant get him we should get Remy, if we cant get him we should get Simao FFS JUST SIGN FRANK WORTHINGTON!!!

I'm not even that arsed.

5 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I'm not even that arsed.

That is kind of it though - we dont have any obvious flaws that expose us. Cover in a couple of areas is enough. 

Everyone in the world wants to add a difference maker - I thought Keita would walk into our side. Some people think Thiago would. Either way the teams around us have to change to compete with what we are now.

45 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Marko Grujic could return to Hertha Berlin for a third season on loan, with £13m permanent clause. Has bought an apartment in Berlin | @SPORTBILD #lfc #ynwa https://t.co/jsC7586hoe

That sounds fairly generous. 

If Cardiff had come up through the play offs I thought they might be interested.

53 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Marko Grujic could return to Hertha Berlin for a third season on loan, with £13m permanent clause. Has bought an apartment in Berlin | @SPORTBILD #lfc #ynwa https://t.co/jsC7586hoe

Juventus-style contract? 

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Think I’d be happy with that. 

22 hours ago, Rotpeter said:

Lucky we have the best peds in the world.1*3jKH813MoRp-vAZio3uLRA.jpeg

I want nothing to do with this family.  This has 'tragic shocking story' written all over it. 

https://www.archyde.com/6-year-old-insta-star-arat-hosseini-doomed-to-a-child-prodigy/

Sounds like his dad will be a right fucking pain in the arse for the youth coaches.   

All just noise until Bayern conclude their European campaign. Nothing will happen until then so no point getting caught up with it.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Pidge said:

All just noise until Bayern conclude their European campaign. Nothing will happen until then so no point getting caught up with it.

He is a class act but for me i don't think it is our most pressing need.

I'd rather see a versatile forward come in to really improve our depth behind the top 3 and a centre half as Gomez and VVD covered by just Quavers Matip is not enough.

Of course sorting those and adding this lad would be brilliant, but lets face it is about as likely as Man City winning a European Cup.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, an tha said:

He is a class act but for me i don't think it is our most pressing need.

I'd rather see a versatile forward come in to really improve our depth behind the top 3 and a centre half as Gomez and VVD covered by just Quavers Matip is not enough.

Of course sorting those and adding this lad would be brilliant, but lets face it is about as likely as Man City winning a European Cup.

A class player is always a pressing need. Signing Thiago also means you have more opportunity to play Fabinho at CB if need be. Wouldnt be much difference between him and some cheap, short term signing we would be looking at if we cant get a top target like Ben White. 

• Upvote 1