Quantcast
Summer 2020 Transfer Thread - Page 189 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

Sure an ex-espanyol player will get the time needed to avoid another crisis in six month's time.

5 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Aouar next. I don't think he's the best fit for us stylistically. I've never thought that. But his talent kind of speaks for itself. In these big games in Europe Lyon have played recently and against PSG in the league, he's never scared. He receives the ball under pressure and makes things happen on the counter. He's just a really technically gifted and smart player. I think he would take time to adapt like Fabinho did, for example, but if we have the chance to sign him for say 50m, it would be tough to be disappointed. 

He looked great. A very smooth operator.

Sheff Utd signing Ramsdale from Bormurnemount. He's shite, 4/1 on them being relegated looks tasty, form fell off a cliff and now significantly weakened in the most important part of the pitch.

I know people in the choosing your house industry and they usually tell a snide transfer story better than anyone.  They’ve got people and resources ready to go for when transfer is completed.  They wouldn’t have committed to this without knowing that the transfer was definitely happening.

• Upvote 2

It's a real bonus if we've managed to do that deal. He's a very good player. I just hope he adjusts. I thought Keita and Sahin would be incredible but one was played out of position and looked a shadow of his former self, the other has been okay and hopefully will still make it. That said, Thiago is a higher calibre in terms of experience and general play has been great. Hope it happens.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, No2 said:

Sheff Utd signing Ramsdale from Bormurnemount. He's shite, 4/1 on them being relegated looks tasty, form fell off a cliff and now significantly weakened in the most important part of the pitch.

Few rumours that Bournemouth are willing to meet our asking price for Wilson. 

3 hours ago, No2 said:

20 fucking million isn't 

Fucking crazy fee

4 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Where you seen this?

Personally, I’d be surprised. I’m not convinced they have the money & I think he’ll have Premiership offers.

3 hours ago, El Dangerous said:

Anyone left at Valencia that are worth taking a punt on? They seem to be having a fire sale.

Guedes has done fuck all this season but Klopp could probably get a tune out of him. 

Maxi Gomez is very good.

Hosseini, Hosseini, Hosseini

Running down the wing

La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la

The Iranian king

16 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Where you seen this?

Personally, I’d be surprised. I’m not convinced they have the money & I think he’ll have Premiership offers.

5 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

He’s not in Austria with the squad according to TIA. 

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

Running down the wing

The Iranian king

Definitely the victim of an extremely pushy parent. Poor kid probably doesn't get any time to just be a normal kid. He'll be burnt out by the time he's 9.

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, Elite said:

Definitely the victim of an extremely pushy parent. Poor kid probably doesn't get any time to just be a normal kid. He'll be burnt out by the time he's 9.

Heard from a cabbie a few months ago that the kid is already on crack and having eight kids. Some of them he adopted from Sterling.

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, Elite said:

Klopp’s got him on the relaxation PED’s and JW has spent the transfer kitty on a PlayStation 5 for him. It’s all good.

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

Running down the wing

The Iranian king

Let's start stretching him like Messi