Quantcast
Summer 2020 Transfer Thread - Page 187 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Who do we think Barca will go for? The Chubby Hamster?

They tend to pick lower profile managers for some reason or ex-players.

What's Puyol up to these days?

10 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Who do we think Barca will go for? The Chubby Hamster?

If they're smart, they'll go for the fella with the beard at Wolves. Comes with an agent who will help sign talented players and will get them playing again

As they're not smart, they will go with another flatter to deceive type coach like Poch or Sarri. 

7 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

They're waiting for Iniesta, is it? Expected to hire another nobody for next season.

Crazy...

Didnt they make a play for Xavi not long ago, as well? I think they just throw a dart at a board or pin the tail on the donkey and take a punt. I dont follow Spanish football but the guy who's about to be sacked, Id never heard of him before.

It's a bit like Akinfenwa suddenly being handed the Liverpool manager's job. There again, big Aki would probably make a better fist of it!

2 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Griezemann is on €750k a week!?!?!

French minimum wage. We do spend a lot on (good) food, wine and 7 weeks a year vacations, and subscription to this site. We clearly  need money. 

7 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Didnt they make a play for Xavi not long ago, as well? I think they just throw a dart at a board or pin the tail on the donkey and take a punt. I dont follow Spanish football but the guy who's about to be sacked, Id never heard of him before.

It's a bit like Akinfenwa suddenly being handed the Liverpool manager's job. There again, big Aki would probably make a better fist of it!

Sorry, maybe it's Xavi I'm thinking of...

Either way, the La Liga cycle of dominance in the CL is over. Given the current financial situation, it couldn’t have come at a worse time. 

19 minutes ago, El Dangerous said:

Didn’t Poch say he’d never manage them because of Espanyol hence the reason he was always linked to Real.

Think so but easier to manage them now Espanyol have been relegated. 

Both of them are just like rival soap operas. Every time Madrid win the CL Barcelona sack their manager or make a massive statement signing to appease their knobhead fans. Both sets of fans are just whiney over entitled twats who just want star players rather than letting a manager come in and change everything from the bottom up. Klopp would never get any time at either place to do what he did here. 

When Barcelona were winning loads Real were the same. That La Liga show on Sky used to do my head in, Guillem Ballbag just talking about every star player being linked with the both of them and who was going to sign who. Then about ten minutes about tge other 18 clubs in the league. 

Like Eastenders having shitter ratings than Coronation Street so they go out and get some star in or have more stupid over dramatic storylines. 

• Upvote 2

So Danny Dyer will be the new Barcelona manager?

Wenger would do my head in. I’ve always had a soft spot for the whiny old cunt and I’d quite like to see him go a couple more years winning some stuff just to piss off the knobhead Arsenal fans but not at Barca.

33 minutes ago, El Dangerous said:

So Danny Dyer will be the new Barcelona manager?

Wenger would do my head in. I’ve always had a soft spot for the whiny old cunt and I’d quite like to see him go a couple more years winning some stuff just to piss off the knobhead Arsenal fans but not at Barca.

No. Barbara Windsor. 

17 minutes ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

I'm hearing the Barca directors liked her opinion on who should be moved out to the right wing. 

More than a Pub

• Upvote 1

Chilwell on the verge of joining Chelsea. Says it will be a record fee for a full back. The record is Lucas Hernandez to Bayerm for £68m.

2 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Chilwell on the verge of joining Chelsea. Says it will be a record fee for a full back. The record is Lucas Hernandez to Bayerm for £68m.

Lampard is under massive pressure to win the title next season with all this spending. He cant say it isnt his team either. Sacked by March, I reckon.

1 hour ago, Arnaud said:

He should go to Brest, ligue 1, nice place to live. 

Thought my chance to ramble on about the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk had finally come 40 years after leaving school, but decided to check in case I was making an idiot of myself , and sure enough Brest it is a city in Belarus with the same name,

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I thought they were just relaxing FFP, are they completely dropping it?