Quantcast
Summer 2020 Transfer Thread - Page 182 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

Sarr is still a young player , with not much experience in PL in a struggling team.

he has a huge potential and could become a very good player. He had flash of that for Wattford and Rennes.

But .... it’s potential, you never know how he will turn out.

But n2 .... Who else but Klopp can develop him into a great player ?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Elite said:

Klopp could improve my game by 100%. I'd only fall over the ball twice a game instead of my usual four times.

I don't think I'd get close enough to it to even fall over it, the way the modern game has sped up.

• Upvote 1

LFC clearly valued Lewis at I'd say around max 12m GBP. Then when Norwich swiftly turned down the 8+2 offer (they reportedly wanted 20) Liverpool said fuck it and went for Tsimikas that they could get for the sum they deemed proper. Such is business.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Agree with this and Im underwhelmed we are supposedly interested. Strikes me as a benteke quality player. Didnt he have a couple of air shots right in front of goal when Watford should have beaten us at Anfield?

He did and Klopp had a go at the fans for laughing at him

2 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Agree with this and Im underwhelmed we are supposedly interested. Strikes me as a benteke quality player. Didnt he have a couple of air shots right in front of goal when Watford should have beaten us 

Edited by Red74
Double post

The other day there was a story about the Norwich CEO being a tough negotiator and that Michael Edwards had met his match in him. He was praised for sticking to his guns and not budging. Now it's a case of Liverpool disrespecting him and Norwich.

TheFirmBL are ITK bullshitters extraordinarie. They don’t even get the odd lucky hit like the other guessing ITKs.

The Web fingered lot are still bitter at the amount of times Suarez pulled their pants down when he was a red

Sancho to Man United looking pretty unlikely now. Just came out with quotes saying he loves playing at Dortmund and with their players. Still in the race for the lad next summer, hopefully.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Sancho to Man United looking pretty unlikely now. Just came out with quotes saying he loves playing at Dortmund and with their players. Still in the race for the lad next summer, hopefully.

Watch the Mancs throw a load of money round on panic buys to appease their entitled bellend supporters. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Talks brewing between LFC and 17 year old German prodigy Maxwell Haus in £21million deal. Source: @TheFirmBL

Maxwell Haus? Like the coffee? I think you might have been hoodwinked.

• Upvote 1