Captain Turdseye

Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

Just thinking - surely the AFCON tournament this autumn makes the necessity of a signing like Werner even more likely? That reported £50-£55m clause seems extremely low by current prices for a player of his quality too. 

8 minutes ago, Horus said:

Reddy is fucking terrible. I've never now anyone say so much without saying anything. 

She's excruciating to listen to when she's on Sunday Supplement, still better than those triple chinned buffoons Custis and Samuel.

22 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I think it’ll depend on how he does when he comes and how well he adapts. You could have bet your left bollock that Naby would have hit the ground running but he hasn’t. Werner could come in and do incredible and be a starter in any position or he could be a bit part player covering Mane and Bobby. It’ll probably be rotation with him playing a lot during the time the others are out. 

An article in today’s Times claim LFC win more possession in front of the opposition penalty area than any other team in the Prem. It is a crucial factor in our success.

The player who has won most possession in this part if the pitch is Naby.

It seems Naby is not as disappointing as losing a testicle, even if he does drop the occasional goolie

40 minutes ago, Horus said:

Reddy is fucking terrible. I've never now anyone say so much without saying anything. 

A scurrilous atttack on the erstwhile pen-wielder and laptop funambulist.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

A scurrilous atttack on the erstwhile pen-wielder and laptop funambulist.

A pitiless remark on the subject of the qualified pen-woman.

Reddy flounces in, her voice like fingernails scraping down a blackboard, sqeaking on and on without any insight whatsoever, opinions dressed up as knowledge, about as consequential as a MasterChef "foam".

• Upvote 2

Cantwell has the Dele Alli vibe about him.

Just a rangy midfielder with goals, but not especially adept at any single thing.

I'm not especially bothered about him, think there's too much ego in both of them, but if Klopp wants a side project for £30m then do it. 

• Downvote 1

55 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Cantwell has the Dele Alli vibe about him.

Just a rangy midfielder with goals, but not especially adept at any single thing.

I'm not especially bothered about him, think there's too much ego in both of them, but if Klopp wants a side project for £30m then do it. 

Pretty sure Klopp and his team know more than some keyboard warriors out here. If Klopp thinks Cantwell will add good value to us, then it'll be more than a side project

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Bad Red Bull said:

Pretty sure Klopp and his team know more than some keyboard warriors out here. 

Total bollocks that. According to my profile, I’ve ‘won the day’ 42 times on here. 42 fucking times. And that’s just this account. Fuck knows how many days I won on my first account. 200 minimum. Minimum. You wanna know how many times Jürgen has won it? Not a single time. Not one single fucking day. 

• Upvote 6

11 minutes ago, Bad Red Bull said:

Pretty sure Klopp and his team know more than some keyboard warriors out here. If Klopp thinks Cantwell will add good value to us, then it'll be more than a side project

Might as well not have a forum then.

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Might as well not have a forum then.

If u classify yourself as a keyboard warrior, I can't help it man. My message was for the guy I quoted and not necessarily all of us. Yeah, am taking offence to the side project remark

On 16/02/2020 at 14:51, Lee909 said:

Your talking like is like for like

Sancho fee will be double

His wages will be double. 

60million extra on the fee

80k extra each week

80 million extra over 5 years

How does the tune go for that one?

3 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

How does the tune go for that one?

I'm thinking that one would go best with an angry Eminem 8-Mile style delivery.