Quantcast
Summer 2020 Transfer Thread - Page 12 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

Recommended Posts

Mancs looking at Grealish and maddison for 160m hopefully we looking at Werner and Havertz 160 m Chelsea and city with slight interest from utd looking at Sancho 120m spurs to hoover up high release clause Portuguese. 

 

If that all pans out I would be happy enough. Clubs are going to fire money at the "LFC" problem was always going.to happen. Here if we can tie everyone down to 5 year deals I would take Werner plus a couple of kids for the future this summer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, clockspeed said:

Mancs looking at Grealish and maddison for 160m hopefully we looking at Werner and Havertz 160 m Chelsea and city with slight interest from utd looking at Sancho 120m spurs to hoover up high release clause Portuguese. 

 

If that all pans out I would be happy enough. Clubs are going to fire money at the "LFC" problem was always going.to happen. Here if we can tie everyone down to 5 year deals I would take Werner plus a couple of kids for the future this summer.

Ha, United are going to stay just as shit with those two over rated english cunts. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Ha, United are going to stay just as shit with those two over rated english cunts. 

Yip I would be quite happy with that. I suspect City have to go big on a CB to play with Laporte don't really know who all I know is there ain't another VVD or Gomes out there at minute. Again only blot is the AFCON even of it only for 4 or 5 matches we have to suspect title race will be tighter next year . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man Utd seem to be going for the same theory used by us during the Dalglish and Hodgson eras that we had about homegrown quotas and are focussing British players. I hope this is as equally misplaced. Football needs to be an unaffected escape from Brexit imposed misery. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Man Utd seem to be going for the same theory used by us during the Dalglish and Hodgson eras that we had about homegrown quotas and are focussing British players. I hope this is as equally misplaced. Football needs to be an unaffected escape from Brexit imposed misery. 

I'd like them to sign Charlie Adam and Konchesky. Then they will really know how it feels to be in pain. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I'd like them to sign Charlie Adam and Konchesky. Then they will really know how it feels to be in pain. 

Grealish is worth an extra £30m just for his penalties.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

They won't be as bad next season as they are this one. So just sit back and enjoy the witnessing their current state of misery.

If they're lumping big money on Grealish and Maddison - decent players but not what they need - I reckon this one could run and run like the Police Academy or Home Alone franchises.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

If they're lumping big money on Grealish and Maddison - decent players but not what they need - I reckon this one could run and run like the Police Academy or Home Alone franchises.

 

Well let's hope so!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

 

Well done on getting in before @3 Stacks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

It amazes me that he didn't leave the Eredivisie about 3 or 4 years ago. He's quality. 

He'd have been very good for us. Has the required work rate too. Bit selfish sometimes, mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

I wanted that when Twente were selling him because they were skint. 

I'm told that their director of football at the time got the best price possible.

 

 

 

He's seen as something of a visionary over there. I guess you could almost say that he has Twente Twente vision....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

giphy.gif

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, El Dangerous said:

First Pilisic now Ziyech, we definitely need to put the word out that we might be interested in Phil Jones.

#taintedsigning #chelseahackers #leavejoneswhereheisthankyouverymuch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://sportske.jutarnji.hr/nogomet/transferi/hrvatska-dobiva-novog-najskupljeg-nogometasa-svih-vremena-najpozeljniji-klub-svijeta-zeli-dalicevog-kapitalca-i-spreman-je-platiti-rekordnu-odstetu/9966994/

 

We're interested in Brozovic for 60m Euros (his release clause) according to a Croatian source. Love these kinds of rumours.

 

He's absolute quality but he's 27 so it doesn't seem like something we would do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×