You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

Captain Turdseye

12 hours ago, RoyHodgeGone said:

He looks like a tank. Big lad for his age too. I'd take him but he looks more of a blocker than a ballplayer (which is what I thought we wanted against the park the bus teams). 

Yes I'm gonna mention him again - Ben White.

Yeah because no one else has mentioned him.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 20/07/2020 at 13:28, Bjornebye said:

I think he would. A mid-table side where he plays week in week out he is getting goals. 

Salah got 19 goals and Mane got 18 goals this season.

This parallel universe where Origi would get 20 goals, simply does not exist.

6 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

I like Gini but if he aint signing a new contract, we cant afford to let another leave on a free.

I suspect with Gini it's about the length of contract as much as money.

He could go to Holland, Spain or Italy and play for another 6 years.

Gini Wijnaldum is one of my favourite players and in my opinion underrated. I hope he stays but it is a tricky one, we will have to start to recycle this squad at some stage as they're all in their prime and a similar age.

We wouldn't want to have to replace Salah, mane, Gini, Bobby, hendo all at the same time

Could be complete bullshit of course how reliable are these Sources: Liverpool are close agreeing a deal with Schalke 04 for the transfer of their highly rated Turkish centre back, Ozan Muhammed Kabak. He will replace Dejan Lovren & challenge Joe Gomez for a place the first team.  #LFC [@TheFirmBL]

Gini's a great lad, if he wants to honour his contract and leave for free then so be it, we shouldn't be cunts about it and make him leave now of he doesn't want to. He has more than earned the right to do that, if that's the case he will be honest with Klopp and give everything he has for next season and walk out the door a legend. Personally I hope he signs a 20 year contract.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, torahboy said:

I have a friend who gambles on all aspects of football and he just had a Sky bet of Grealish to Liverpool before 6th of October, at 16/1 turned down. He placed the bet on 'information received'. 

Did he place a bet of £1million?

Just now, Bad Red Bull said:

Sure, FSG won't buy Thiago because he's 29 but will opt for a 33 year old CB.

I think they are buying Thiago.