You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

Captain Turdseye

43 minutes ago, No2 said:

He looks happy as ever in training and matches. Could be as simple as he wants to try something else next season. He's earned the right if that's his wish.

He will get a massive signing wedge if he goes as a free - that is in what - 90 days time? Pretty sure everyone involved knows exactly where they stand.

3 minutes ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

Fofana. Haha. They literally just got him for the chant. 100%

Continously negging random posts for no reason numero?   It wouldn't be like you to constantly try to start Internet arguments and then act like youre all innocent would it? 

Get a life you sad twat. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Continously negging random posts for no reason numero?   It wouldn't be like you to constantly try to start Internet arguments and then act like youre all innocent would it? 

Get a life you sad twat. 

1) They’re not random.

2) It’s not for no reason.

3) I’m not trying to start an argument.

4) Act like I’m innocent? Of what? Negging you? Nah, I definitely did that. 
5) Stop triple-spacing and I’ll stop negging. Double-spacing is wrong and shite, but triple spacing is just eye-AIDS. 
6) Negged for triple-spacing. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Nummer Neunzehn said:

1) They’re not random.

2) It’s not for no reason.

3) I’m not trying to start an argument.

4) Act like I’m innocent? Of what? Negging you? Nah, I definitely did that. 
5) Stop triple spacing and I’ll stop negging. Double spacing is wrong and shite, but triple spacing is just eye-AIDS. 

Get. A.       LiFe

19 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Revenge negging. 

NV bump the thread. 

Slack as fuck round here lately. 

Remember the halcyon days of VBulletin, when somebody would revenge neg then the top repped posters could turn just about anybody from green to red. That stopped revenge negging pretty fucking quickly. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

Remember the halcyon days of VBulletin, when somebody would revenge neg then the top repped posters could turn just about anybody from green to red. That stopped revenge negging pretty fucking quickly. 

Tags and leaving a snidey neg comment are the things this forum misses the most. 

• Upvote 1