You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

Captain Turdseye

16 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

I want to believe in Naby but I just dont see it now. I thought last season was going to be the time when he stepped up and showed he is a £54m player. Odd flashes here and there admittedly but not enough to confirm my belief.

Id be more than happy for him to prove me wrong this season but.......

I thought he improved in the behind closed doors games. I wonder if he's one of those lads who you always hear about who are great in training but never quite do it on the pitch. No there's no crowd/atmosphere/different intensity or whatever he's looking a better player. I had written him off before lockdown, I feel more positive about him now than at any other point since his 1st couple of months. 

3 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

It is funny that it's mostly doom and gloom on here but then when someone on tv or radio says it too, those people are cunts. 

It's like family. You can criticise your brother/sister whatever but if any other cunt does it then that's a problem

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Crazy Dave said:

Chelsea signing that goalie from Rennes for 30m. 

Declan Rice for 50m to follow next. Chelsea now approaching 300m spend this transfer window. 

But we're broke according to that Swiss Ramble fella. 

Swiss ramble is followed by Mr. and Mrs. John W.  

Swiss ramble is probably Reddy, Pearce or Bascombe in disguise. Bunch of tosspots propaganda peddling bellends. They are probably in for a little shared yacht when the hedgefund owners sell up.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Johnlj said:

Swiss ramble is followed by Mr. and Mrs. John W.  

Swiss ramble is probably Reddy, Pearce or Bascombe in disguise. Bunch of tosspots propaganda peddling bellends. They are probably in for a little shared yacht when the hedgefund owners sell up.

Who doesnt follow Swiss Rambler? He is probably one of the few independent insightful football financial analysts out there.

• Upvote 1