You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

Captain Turdseye

2 hours ago, No2 said:

Stick the financial side of the game.

I reckon he could be pretty decent. Maybe like mascherano was for years at Barca. He is better at timing tackle than masch was and I was a massive fan of him. As I say, not a full time thing, but maybe half a dozen games a season . 

14 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Griezemann is on €750k a week!?!?!

According to this site, he's on even more. 

Screenshot_20200815-130356.jpg

10 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Who do we think Barca will go for? The Chubby Hamster?

If they're smart, they'll go for the fella with the beard at Wolves. Comes with an agent who will help sign talented players and will get them playing again

As they're not smart, they will go with another flatter to deceive type coach like Poch or Sarri. 

7 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

They're waiting for Iniesta, is it? Expected to hire another nobody for next season.

Crazy...

Didnt they make a play for Xavi not long ago, as well? I think they just throw a dart at a board or pin the tail on the donkey and take a punt. I dont follow Spanish football but the guy who's about to be sacked, Id never heard of him before.

It's a bit like Akinfenwa suddenly being handed the Liverpool manager's job. There again, big Aki would probably make a better fist of it!

7 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Didnt they make a play for Xavi not long ago, as well? I think they just throw a dart at a board or pin the tail on the donkey and take a punt. I dont follow Spanish football but the guy who's about to be sacked, Id never heard of him before.

It's a bit like Akinfenwa suddenly being handed the Liverpool manager's job. There again, big Aki would probably make a better fist of it!

Sorry, maybe it's Xavi I'm thinking of...

Both of them are just like rival soap operas. Every time Madrid win the CL Barcelona sack their manager or make a massive statement signing to appease their knobhead fans. Both sets of fans are just whiney over entitled twats who just want star players rather than letting a manager come in and change everything from the bottom up. Klopp would never get any time at either place to do what he did here. 

When Barcelona were winning loads Real were the same. That La Liga show on Sky used to do my head in, Guillem Ballbag just talking about every star player being linked with the both of them and who was going to sign who. Then about ten minutes about tge other 18 clubs in the league. 

Like Eastenders having shitter ratings than Coronation Street so they go out and get some star in or have more stupid over dramatic storylines. 

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, El Dangerous said:

So Danny Dyer will be the new Barcelona manager?

Wenger would do my head in. I’ve always had a soft spot for the whiny old cunt and I’d quite like to see him go a couple more years winning some stuff just to piss off the knobhead Arsenal fans but not at Barca.

No. Barbara Windsor.