You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

Captain Turdseye

11 minutes ago, The Guest said:

The Sarr link is laughable.  We didn’t sign Werner for a cut price because of the financial situation yet we are going to spend well in excess of 40m for winger who had about 3 good games all year.  His self entitled twat of a reaction that time he got subbed would have been enough to put the club off regardless.  He literally had a good game against us and that’s it for some of our fans.

This stinks of Watford putting it out there that Liverpool are in interested because it’s the best way of getting someone else to bid for him.  As has been pointed out he’s going to be playing in ACN and he’s on a long deal.  Edwards wouldn’t even bother calling them even if they rated the player.

200.gif

14 minutes ago, The Guest said:

The Sarr link is laughable.  We didn’t sign Werner for a cut price because of the financial situation yet we are going to spend well in excess of 40m for winger who had about 3 good games all year.  His self entitled twat of a reaction that time he got subbed would have been enough to put the club off regardless.  He literally had a good game against us and that’s it for some of our fans.

This stinks of Watford putting it out there that Liverpool are in interested because it’s the best way of getting someone else to bid for him.  As has been pointed out he’s going to be playing in ACN and he’s on a long deal.  Edwards wouldn’t even bother calling them even if they rated the player.

Agree with this and Im underwhelmed we are supposedly interested. Strikes me as a benteke quality player. Didnt he have a couple of air shots right in front of goal when Watford should have beaten us at Anfield?

I don’t think anybody actually wants us to sign Sarr do they? It feels like something we’d do though, like trying to sign Mane before he broke out at Southampton. I’ve seen nowhere near enough of him to make a judgement but he’s young, rapid and raw. He fits the profile of player we look at. It also doesn’t hurt to leak rumours like that out there if we were trying to sign someone else.

Sarr is still a young player , with not much experience in PL in a struggling team.

he has a huge potential and could become a very good player. He had flash of that for Wattford and Rennes.

But .... it’s potential, you never know how he will turn out.

But n2 .... Who else but Klopp can develop him into a great player ?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Elite said:

Klopp could improve my game by 100%. I'd only fall over the ball twice a game instead of my usual four times.

I don't think I'd get close enough to it to even fall over it, the way the modern game has sped up.

2 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Agree with this and Im underwhelmed we are supposedly interested. Strikes me as a benteke quality player. Didnt he have a couple of air shots right in front of goal when Watford should have beaten us at Anfield?

He did and Klopp had a go at the fans for laughing at him

2 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Agree with this and Im underwhelmed we are supposedly interested. Strikes me as a benteke quality player. Didnt he have a couple of air shots right in front of goal when Watford should have beaten us 

Edited by Red74
Double post