You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

Captain Turdseye

15 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Few rumours that we've enquired about Evan N'Dicka, a left footed centre back from Eintracht Frankfurt. Was linked to us earlier on in the year. 

Cameroon international with a price tag of £22m. 

Only seen him once against Monchengladbach, he seemed ok but a bit rash and ended up getting booked. 

The African Dejan?

1 hour ago, BeefStroganoff said:

So according to the echo we also earned 71million by just getting to the athletico game. Another chunk of cash i didn't really factor into our winnings.

You only get the money after the CL has ended. So the final being pushed back 3 months has an impact on it.

Similarly, season tickets haven't been announced / paid for yet.

I'd then imagine there are a number of corporate, sponsorship & hospitality deals that are also in the air at the moment.

Personally, I'd quite thankful you're not our accountant. It's also Atletico.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

The African Dirk N'Diggler 

I remember about 1991 a fella I worked with started a rumour that us and the Ev were in a battle to sign a player he made up who was Brazilian. He said that Fluminense fans were calling him the Amazonian Ian Rush. 

Days before internet and mobile phones and when foreign players were a rarity, but 2-3 days later I was in a pub with him and an Evertonian friend of both of us came up and said that they were signing the Amazonian Ian Rush for 3 million from Fluminense. 

Used to love all the bullshit rumours. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

You only get the money after the CL has ended. So the final being pushed back 3 months has an impact on it.

I'd then imagine there are a number of corporate, sponsorship & hospitality deals that are also in the air at the moment.

pffft

5 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Grow up? You should listen to your own advice? Ive posted reasoned comment on both my opinion and in response to the frankly childish responses by the usual suspects here.

There's a group who will not counternance any opposing view that goes against their narrative. Your comment is a clear example. You dont agree with what Ive posted, fair enough, you are entitled to your opinion. So am I. But then the usual posters turn to childish comments like 'grow up' or introduce some other diversionally comment probably meant to be insulting, when their position is challenged with facts, not impressions.

Have to pop off and check the old bank account now to see if john henry's shill money has been deposited. Toodle pip.

Have a revenge neg. I'm not interested in anything you have to say. 

• Upvote 2

On 06/08/2020 at 09:15, Scott_M said:

Pearce already said we won’t go for him as Edwards was angered by his representatives last summer.

If you can pick through all the moaning, bitching & general bull shit, it’s already been posted.

On 06/08/2020 at 15:12, Scott_M said:

Considering we got more than that for Solanke, who only had about 1 senior goal at the time, Barca Slayer Origi is certainly worth more than that.

On 06/08/2020 at 18:53, Scott_M said:

I doubt we just faxed an offer to Norwich cold. I’m sure we’ll have been talking to them and have tried to test the water. 

I’d be amazed if we don’t find a compromise. 

On 06/08/2020 at 19:23, Scott_M said:

DON’T TALK SENSE, I’M IRRATIONALLY ANGRY AND NEED TO MAKE THE SAME POINT AGAIN BECAUSE ITS SO INSIGHTFUL THE FORUM NEEDS TO SEE IT FOR THE THOUSANDTH TIME. 

On 06/08/2020 at 19:26, Scott_M said:

BFFC18AD-C8B3-449F-9FE3-7DE916BF7B0A.jpeg

On 06/08/2020 at 19:41, Scott_M said:

That Delia’s for you. £10m is obviously a soggy bottom.

On 09/08/2020 at 16:25, Scott_M said:

I’ve read they’ve had £22m rejected. Ridiculous.

On 09/08/2020 at 17:43, Scott_M said:

She posted at the exact same time as Pearce & Joyce etc...

4 hours ago, Scott_M said:

cm-punk-pay-attention.gif

7 minutes ago, Anubis said:

cm-punk-pay-attention.gif

BANTZ. 

9 posts over 5 days & 2 days with 0 posts.  I’d suggest is significantly less that some. 

Also covers Lloyd Kelly (1), Origi (1), Jamal Lewis (3), Ben White (1), Kostas Tsimikas (1) and 2 mocking posters, I’d say that I’m hardly seeking attention and haven’t repeated the same point over and over. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Gaul said:

Granada reports (actually might be the BBC one) claiming the Salford mancs have pulled out of the Sancho deal as they won't pay the money and Dortmund have announced he's staying. Had they issued a deadline? 

Yes, today.