You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

Captain Turdseye

32 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Apparently in Brazil he's heralded as the next Steve Stone.

I got more of a Jason Lee-style Man Bun kind of vibe, 6 inches extra of hair on top. Or Maybe the Fellaini mop style which enables elbowing in the face to happen discreetly.

3 hours ago, Jose Jones said:

Can't be bothered watching the video. What's the verdict?

He’s got very similar mannerisms to Henry.  His running and dribbling style is almost identical.  It looks like he’s playing against absolute shite though.  Nearly every single clip is him running at players.  It’s great to see but it doesn’t always translate well to the type of opposition and games we find ourselves in.

3 hours ago, aRdja said:

This is the Brazilian Lewandowski. For me, Talles is a unique player. He’s a Brazilian player who is hungry for the ball. He’s embarrassed if he loses the ball. He’s 6ft 1in but in terms of football talent he’s 6ft 7in.

Tim Vickery over here. 

4 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

So according to the echo we also earned 71million by just getting to the athletico game. Another chunk of cash i didn't really factor into our winnings.

Yes. That was £29m less than last season and winning it. Clearly if the club had gone further, they would have earnt more.

18 hours ago, The Gaul said:

You try and portray yourself as an older poster, but I'm convinced you're about 12. Grow up. 

When I was driving round through the week Talksport this week were convinced Chelsea want dunk. 

Yes, it appears he spent the early part of today revenge negging me on unrelated posts from over a week ago. Very mature. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Few rumours that we've enquired about Evan N'Dicka, a left footed centre back from Eintracht Frankfurt. Was linked to us earlier on in the year. 

Cameroon international with a price tag of £22m. 

Only seen him once against Monchengladbach, he seemed ok but a bit rash and ended up getting booked. 

18 hours ago, The Gaul said:

You try and portray yourself as an older poster, but I'm convinced you're about 12. Grow up.

Grow up? You should listen to your own advice? Ive posted reasoned comment on both my opinion and in response to the frankly childish responses by the usual suspects here.

There's a group who will not counternance any opposing view that goes against their narrative. Your comment is a clear example. You dont agree with what Ive posted, fair enough, you are entitled to your opinion. So am I. But then the usual posters turn to childish comments like 'grow up' or introduce some other diversionally comment probably meant to be insulting, when their position is challenged with facts, not impressions.

Have to pop off and check the old bank account now to see if john henry's shill money has been deposited. Toodle pip.

• Downvote 1