You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

Captain Turdseye

16 minutes ago, clockspeed said:

Mancs looking at Grealish and maddison for 160m hopefully we looking at Werner and Havertz 160 m Chelsea and city with slight interest from utd looking at Sancho 120m spurs to hoover up high release clause Portuguese. 

If that all pans out I would be happy enough. Clubs are going to fire money at the "LFC" problem was always going.to happen. Here if we can tie everyone down to 5 year deals I would take Werner plus a couple of kids for the future this summer.

Ha, United are going to stay just as shit with those two over rated english cunts. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

12 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Ha, United are going to stay just as shit with those two over rated english cunts. 

Yip I would be quite happy with that. I suspect City have to go big on a CB to play with Laporte don't really know who all I know is there ain't another VVD or Gomes out there at minute. Again only blot is the AFCON even of it only for 4 or 5 matches we have to suspect title race will be tighter next year . 

Man Utd seem to be going for the same theory used by us during the Dalglish and Hodgson eras that we had about homegrown quotas and are focussing British players. I hope this is as equally misplaced. Football needs to be an unaffected escape from Brexit imposed misery. 

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Man Utd seem to be going for the same theory used by us during the Dalglish and Hodgson eras that we had about homegrown quotas and are focussing British players. I hope this is as equally misplaced. Football needs to be an unaffected escape from Brexit imposed misery. 

I'd like them to sign Charlie Adam and Konchesky. Then they will really know how it feels to be in pain. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

They won't be as bad next season as they are this one. So just sit back and enjoy the witnessing their current state of misery.

If they're lumping big money on Grealish and Maddison - decent players but not what they need - I reckon this one could run and run like the Police Academy or Home Alone franchises.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Well done on getting in before @3 Stacks

4 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

I wanted that when Twente were selling him because they were skint. 

I'm told that their director of football at the time got the best price possible.

He's seen as something of a visionary over there. I guess you could almost say that he has Twente Twente vision....

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

https://sportske.jutarnji.hr/nogomet/transferi/hrvatska-dobiva-novog-najskupljeg-nogometasa-svih-vremena-najpozeljniji-klub-svijeta-zeli-dalicevog-kapitalca-i-spreman-je-platiti-rekordnu-odstetu/9966994/

We're interested in Brozovic for 60m Euros (his release clause) according to a Croatian source. Love these kinds of rumours.

He's absolute quality but he's 27 so it doesn't seem like something we would do.

1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

https://sportske.jutarnji.hr/nogomet/transferi/hrvatska-dobiva-novog-najskupljeg-nogometasa-svih-vremena-najpozeljniji-klub-svijeta-zeli-dalicevog-kapitalca-i-spreman-je-platiti-rekordnu-odstetu/9966994/

We're interested in Brozovic for 60m Euros (his release clause) according to a Croatian source. Love these kinds of rumours.

He's absolute quality but he's 27 so it doesn't seem like something we would do.

Croatian millionaire? Ergo...

Silvija-Lihtar-2-839x1024.jpg