You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Curtis Jones - What are you?

TheHowieLama

40 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Looks like her to me. Hope its not. According to a lot though it is. 

It’s bad news either way really because it shows the sort of shit he’s got around him.  He’s clearly arrogant and thick but so was Fowler and he was unreal.  I just hope it doesn’t effect his football.

• Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, The Guest said:

It’s bad news either way really because it shows the sort of shit he’s got around him.  He’s clearly arrogant and thick but so was Fowler and he was unreal.  I just hope it doesn’t effect his football.

He's arrogant and thick? Wts he supposed to do? Tell her to be a nun because her brother is a footballer?

20 minutes ago, The Guest said:

Just read this back , he is? He wasn't shagging her or throwing punches at kids alongside her? 

Neither was Fowler. Arrogant or thick. You chat some proper shit. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Bad Red Bull said:

He's arrogant and thick? Wts he supposed to do? Tell her to be a nun because her brother is a footballer?

He comes across as arrogant and thick.  Some of the shit he’s come out with like not understanding and being annoyed at why he isn’t starting for us.  He will have had smoke blown up his arse for years and it shows.

I’m not saying he should be controlling his sister either.  If she’s going to head to Sefton park to cause fights and bully girls ten years younger I doubt she’s the type of person who would listen anyway.  I’m saying if that’s the sort of family he comes from and the environment he’s in away from football then he’s going to have to be some talent to survive.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Just read this back , he is? He wasn't shagging her or throwing punches at kids alongside her? 

Neither was Fowler. Arrogant or thick. You chat some proper shit. 

I loved him growing up and still do now but let’s not kid ourselves.  Fowler was on the ale and eating chippies every week.  He was taking the piss out of the club and the manager regularly.  I’ve lost count of the “hilarious” stories about him.  He was that good of a footballer he got away with it for 3 or 4 years before it all came crumbling down.

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, The Guest said:

I loved him growing up and still do now but let’s not kid ourselves.  Fowler was on the ale and eating chippies every week.  He was taking the piss out of the club and the manager regularly.  I’ve lost count of the “hilarious” stories about him.  He was that good of a footballer he got away with it for 3 or 4 years before it all came crumbling down.

Lost count of?

Ok , give me 6 "hilarious stories" and make sure they're true. 

• Upvote 1

Parking in Evans space every day.

Eating chippies every Saturday night.

Turning Evans upside down at training and shaking all the money out of his pockets.

Twatting balls at Phil Thompson while he was putting the nets up and telling him if he wanted to hit him he would.

Getting pissed before an England game and then questioning Hoddle why he wasn’t picking him.

Just completely fucking off a match for City without telling anyone other than McManaman then basically taking the piss out of Keegan to the squad after he said to him privately I won’t fine you but I’ll tell everyone I did.

This is just the stuff in the public domain.  Imagine the shit he was doing that we aren’t aware of.

22 minutes ago, The Guest said:

Turning Evans upside down at training and shaking all the money out of his pockets.

Twatting balls at Phil Thompson while he was putting the nets up and telling him if he wanted to hit him he would.

Getting pissed before an England game and then questioning Hoddle why he wasn’t picking him.

Just completely fucking off a match for City without telling anyone other than McManaman then basically taking the piss out of Keegan to the squad after he said to him privately I won’t fine you but I’ll tell everyone I did.

This is just the stuff in the public domain.  Imagine the shit he was doing that we aren’t aware of.

Apart from the Phil Thompson thing,which he has admitted himself,are any of the other things actually true? He could have got pissed while playing for England for all I care given the level of teams they usually play.

2 hours ago, The Guest said:

I read that like a poem.

• Upvote 2

On 06/06/2020 at 18:40, The Guest said:

He comes across as arrogant and thick.  Some of the shit he’s come out with like not understanding and being annoyed at why he isn’t starting for us.  He will have had smoke blown up his arse for years and it shows.

Some of the shit like... one interview in which he said he reckons he's ready to start in the first team.  (Imagine a talented player having the confidence and maturity to trust his talent.  Worra cunt!)

And then there's, y'know... er... all that other stuff.

What an arrogant, thick cunt.  Get rid.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

See this, this is all we should be still talking about. This lad is going to be unreal for us. 

200.gif

It was a great goal but he was absolutely shite all game.  I think it’s impossible to tell how good he’s going to be yet.  He’s head and shoulders above his age group but that’s proved so many times to not matter too much.  When he’s played for the first team he’s done okay at times and then looked way out of his depth at others.  There’s so many more factors than ability that come into play.  I hope the stuff above does not effect him.

10 hours ago, The Guest said:

It was a great goal but he was absolutely shite all game.  I think it’s impossible to tell how good he’s going to be yet.  He’s head and shoulders above his age group but that’s proved so many times to not matter too much.  When he’s played for the first team he’s done okay at times and then looked way out of his depth at others.  There’s so many more factors than ability that come into play.  I hope the stuff above does not effect him.

I bet you don't even like christmas do you 

• Like 1