You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Southampton (H) - Premier League - 1/2/2020 - 15:00

Bjornebye

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

I don't think so, but that just wasn't a foul.

I saw one angle on the stream I was watching where it does look like he was tripped. It wasn’t the angle shown on motd thoigh.

Finally caught up with the highlights from Sky from last night. Didn't notice who the commentator was but Davie Provan was 2nd man and they somewhat restored my faith in my eyesight. While complementing Southampton's efforts , they dismissed the Ings penalty claim toot-suite while agreeing that Bobbys was a penno. More importantly they were vocal in their appreciation of our greatness.

24 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Finally caught up with the highlights from Sky from last night. Didn't notice who the commentator was but Davie Provan was 2nd man and they somewhat restored my faith in my eyesight. While complementing Southampton's efforts , they dismissed the Ings penalty claim toot-suite while agreeing that Bobbys was a penno. More importantly they were vocal in their appreciation of our greatness.

I think it was Ian Crocker, the main fella.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, sir roger said:

I watched an Arab commentary. I have to turn the sound off as he gets way too excited over absolutely nothing. I turn sound off with the British ones too and it really helps me enjoy the games more.

Been without internet for a few days (WiFi down, I'd inadvertently used most of my 4g data allowance) so haven't posted regarding Saturdays game. 

A red hot second half. It showed what we can do when we need/decide to up our game by a level or two. 

It still comes with the not until it's mathematically sewn up caveat, but, it's done. We're pretty much league Champions. It'll take something totally unreal to see us lose it from here.