You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How much water do you drink daily?

Bjornebye

How much Water do you drink in a day?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How much Water do you drink in a day?

• I get my water from full fat coke and whisky you big tart
    • 1/3 pints
    • 4/6 pints
    • Over 6 pints
    • Jane Fonda

I've been drinking so much more water lately as part of a half-arsed health kick that I'm actually doing better with than I thought I would. My skin is looking so much better and my piss is as normal a colour as its been in years. I'm probably drinking 5/6 litres a day and always take a water bottle to bed with me which I normally go through. Cutting back on the ale has definitely helped as well but I haven't half felt the difference since drinking more water. 

41 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I never drink plain water, I always add cordial of some sort. I find plain water a chore to consume, bland and unenjoyable.

Squash is fucking ace.

I reckon I drink about five or six litres of water a day, usually with a bit of squash.

It really is a fucking easy way to stay relatively healthy.

I drink when i’m thirsty. And when i’m thirsty I rarely want water on its own.

I went through a spell of drinking about 3 litres a day but it made no difference to how I felt, other than the fact that I needed a piss every ten minutes.

If it makes a difference for other people, great. Did nothing for me so I drink when i’m thirsty.

4 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

I thought I drank a lot (about 2 litres) but 5 to 6 litres Stig?  You must spend about half an hour each day just having a piss.

Weird thing is I don't piss loads. Not as much as I'd expect to be anyway. I didn't used to drink anywhere near as much I've just been making myself drink more. I think I'm cleansing my body after years of filling it with crap. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Tap water up north is noticeably nicer than down south. Tap water in Austria is superb. 

The water here (near Stirling) is lovely, really cold, and very soft, similar to the water at my mum's in North Wales. When I go down to Leeds, it's pretty minging, very hard and never seems to get particularly cold. London water is fucking foul.

I remember at college they used to sell bottled water that was apparently from some natural stream in the Caribbean. So great it was worth sending to the UK.

Turned out it was from the Thames. All got quickly brushed under the table so about 4000 parents didn't take the college to court. 

I did a month of drinking 3.5 litres a day and I found that I was waking up 3 or 4 times a night to piss and that I'd be raging with thirst. I also found that it nearly entirely eliminated hangovers as there was no dehydration. Can't say I noticed too much else but I'm sure it did me a world of good, I'm just crap at recognising subtle differences