You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Firms Urged To Crack Down On Office Sport Chat

Bjornebye

Headline says Football but the article includes Cricket etc. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-51261999

I particularly liked :

"A lot of women, in particular, feel left out," she told the BBC's Today programme.

"They don't follow those sports and they don't like either being forced to talk about them or not being included."

"Yep ok lets stop everyone discussing Sport. Oh hang on are you and Jane swapping Cake recipes? Well I don't eat cake so please stop talking about that because I feel left out." 

"Sorry are you discussing where to go for dinner? I take my dinner-break an hour after you so please stop talking about it as I feel left out"

"Dot Cottons got AIDS? I don't watch Eastenders so please shut up or I'll sue" 

Fucking twat brigade. 

Do you want to know what annoys me at work, they sorted me with a new PC and two bigger monitors today & the left monitor now blocks my view of the aisle where you get a cracking view of birds walking away after being in the meeting rooms.

My joy at having state of the art new equipment was quickly overshadowed by anger, bitterness & resentment.

25 minutes ago, Mook said:

Do you want to know what annoys me at work, they sorted me with a new PC and two bigger monitors today & the left monitor now blocks my view of the aisle where you get a cracking view of birds walking away after being in the meeting rooms.

My joy at having state of the art new equipment was quickly overshadowed by anger, bitterness & resentment.

Yet another case of PC gone mad.

• Upvote 1

We can't have men enjoying themselves, laughing and having a chat about footy can we. From now on enforced chats about Mini Cauldwell's missing cat, Stan Ogden's latest hilarious escapade with Eddie Yeats. Better still some plastic titted pouting orange thing trying to get shagged on some island (I don't know I don't watch it) or some people I have never heard of dancing. (remember when ballroom dancing was on the BBC late in the evening and only women over 70 watched it?) Maybe some person has taken a family heirloom to some antique fair to sell it to buy an iPad. Better still some angry creasy faced tosser is swearing at someone in a kitchen. Fuck footy, let's talk about that utter shite.

In this world of equality let women talk about whatever they want and men talk about what women want them to. 

Seriously this is just some spoilt twat that has somehow managed to get her opinion out there to the masses, probably through the state funded propaganda media. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2