You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Glynis Barber, Kelly LeBrock, Michelle Pfeiffer or Elisabeth Shue?

Tony Moanero

In their prime, who are you marrying?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. In their prime, who are you marrying?

That's the problem with the subscription system. I get a neg from some infantile twat called Muy Guapo. Is it worth subscribing just to neg the twat back, along with glancing at the semi-dead 'members' forum that overlaps far too much with this one because the whole thing has never been properly thought-through? Nope.

• Downvote 2

9 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

That's the problem with the subscription system. I get a neg from some infantile twat called Muy Guapo. Is it worth subscribing just to neg the twat back, along with glancing at the semi-dead 'members' forum that overlaps far too much with this one because the whole thing has never been properly thought-through? Nope.

With all due respect, this thread is for posting about attractive 1980s women, not for moaning about negs.

33 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

Why did he neg you? 

41 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

What a bitch. A poster negged you and your first instinct is to slag off the site? People subscribe here for more than just the forums. Aren’t you a paying member of another site that’s ‘semi-dead’ most of the time and has S*n employees as prominent posters? 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

What a bitch. A poster negged you and your first instinct is to slag off the site? People subscribe here for more than just the forums. Aren’t you a paying member of another site that’s ‘semi-dead’ most of the time and has S*n employees as prominent posters? 

Unfair that. Sixcrazyminutes is free. 

1 hour ago, Soft Joe said:

Could never understand why Gary and Wyatt didn’t just stay home fucking Kelly Le Brock all weekend in Weird Science instead of pairing off with them two annoying birds. Probably wouldn’t have translated to the big screen very well to be fair.

I saw Weird Science in the cinema in New York when it came out. Even then I knew it was shite (and I generally like John Hughes)...

5 hours ago, gkmacca said:

2D2BD20B-7CC0-4100-B257-90EA43EBEC1A.jpeg

9 hours ago, gkmacca said:

Negged for being a mingebag.