You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Ham (A) 29/2/2020 - Premier League - 19:45

Bjornebye

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, WhiskeyJar said:

What ill-feeling?

Klopp is taking a stand against a disorganised FA and I'm loving it.

No other manager in the league or dare I say the world would protect their players like he has against the establishment.

This ain't an ill-feeling, it's a Klopp-feeling.

Yep. The man is one of the biggest figures in world football, currently managing one of the biggest and most recognized clubs in the world, who just also happen to be the best team in the world. 

If he can't mention an issue from this absolute position of strength right now, then when exactly would be a good time to do it?

One thing that has been highlighted in amongst all the stuff about respect, magic of the cup etc...everyone around the world now knows how utterly useless the FA and Premier League are at being able to coordinate a small break for the players. 

And here's the thing- when they eventually do sort this out and an uninterrupted 2-week break becomes the norm in future years, it benefits all Premier League clubs, not just Liverpool. And they'll have Klopp to thank for it. 

• Upvote 1

There's discontent among the Hammers support right now but boss David Moyes has used his programme notes to issue a rallying cry.

"The strength of a football club will always be the supporters and we need everyone, especially at this time, to be fully behind the team and giving the players their support."

Just now, WhiskeyJar said:

There's discontent among the Hammers support right now but boss David Moyes has used his programme notes to issue a rallying cry.

"The strength of a football club will always be the supporters and we need everyone, especially at this time, to be fully behind the team and giving the players their support."

Imagine having to say that two weeks into the job. 

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

When do you ever have a good feeling about our games?

1 hour ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Off the top of my head, Man Utd & Everton away last season, Monterrey, Flamengo and Shrewsbury this time round.

I never have a good feeling before our games. I am in a constant state of pant-shitting before games nowadays.

And Sadio being out has made me into an even more hysterical fanny.

• Upvote 1