Quantcast
West Ham (A) 29/2/2020 - Premier League - 19:45 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

West Ham (A) 29/2/2020 - Premier League - 19:45

12 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Not looking forward to this at all. They’re on the rebound from a terrible home loss in the FA Cup, and Moyes will up for this game like no other.

Not sure you can use "Moyes" and "up for this game" in the same sentence.

10 minutes ago, suzy said:

The date is wrong!!

Arr for fuck sake. She had just put my tea in-front of me and I was rushing again. 

@dave u can you change it to 29/1/2020?

@suzy you fucking grass 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Arr for fuck sake. She had just put my tea in-front of me and I was rushing again. 

@dave u can you change it to 29/1/2020?

@suzy you fucking grass 

Haha

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I reckon Minamino starts this. Up front with Salah and Firmino. I think Klopp gave him close to the 90 minutes tonight as he wants to get him up to speed ASAP.

Maybe. I’d rather start Curtis Jones as he looks the best option right now. But thankfully Klopp knows better than me, so we’ll see. Probably be Ox.

51 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I reckon Minamino starts this. Up front with Salah and Firmino. I think Klopp gave him close to the 90 minutes tonight as he wants to get him up to speed ASAP.

I hope not. I think he needs a break to learn our system. 

Play Origi, Salah and Firmino and just get this won!

Leadership. Efficiency. Adventure. Verve. Elan. Jamminess. Accuracy. Control. Know-how. Obduracy. Strength. Creativity. Heart. Intensity. Magic. Potency. Authority. Level-headedness. Originality. Nerve. Endurance.

I don't ask for much.

We've done well at the London Stadium in recent years, but we also need to put in a performance of the sort we did at Leicester, where there was a crispness and accuracy to pretty much everything we did - a performance of utter dominance and ruthlessness. Moyes will do what he always does against us, having his team sit deep and look to make gains via the counter attack and set-pieces. Just do to Moyes what we usually do to Moyes, and it will mean we've achieved the feat of registering a win against every PL side this season. Just do it.

• Upvote 1

With their customary optimism, someone on one of their forums said that Liverpool are going to rest van Dijk, by playing him for the full 90 minutes against West Ham.

Just get them beat, Reds. My happiness depends on this.

• Upvote 3

I have a bad feeling about this one.

Mane to miraculously play, get injured and be out for three years,

VVD will run, fall over the advertising hoardings and bump into someone having a sly smoke and the collision ignites his small beard causing severe burns which puts him out for the season.

Worst of all Salah has still not learned to pass when someone is in a better position than him.

West hame win 3-1

23 minutes ago, redheart said:

I have a bad feeling about this one.

Mane to miraculously play, get injured and be out for three years,

VVD will run, fall over the advertising hoardings and bump into someone having a sly smoke and the collision ignites his small beard causing severe burns which puts him out for the season.

Worst of all Salah has still not learned to pass when someone is in a better position than him.

West hame win 3-1

10110071255_14177c847c_o.gif

Im always wary of visits to west ham. they are one of those teams who are shit most of the time but pull their tripe out when they play the likes of us. I remember that twat Noble saying after last season draw that we were 'scared' of them. The reality is, we were fucked with all the games we'd played.

But, he encapsulated west ham to a tee, shit against the other teams but, prepared to put in a lung bursting performance against us (and other 'top' teams to be fair).

Despite their abysmal performances of late, Im a bit apprehensive of playing them away first. Id much have preferred to have them at Anfield, give them a good pasting then play them against in a fortnight at their gaff while the result is fresh in their minds.

I still think we'll sneak a win, pretty much like against wolves, I just expect west ham to be more ale house in their game plan.

58 minutes ago, alles ist gut said:

Press conference Klopp confirms Mané still out.

Good start. Any news on the bifter head in the front row?