12 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Football is in a great spot when something called Project Big Picture and the creation of a Super League is seen as the devil but Saudi Arabia buying a club is totally fine.

I’d argue that it’s a symptom of a wider societal ill. We can’t expect much soul searching over football ownership when the result of humans being given access to more information than ever before is unprecedented numbers eschewing science, embracing lunatic conspiracy theories and believing that voting for the powerful, fringe-right demagogues with a track record of catastrophic failure their newspapers and media conglomerates tell them to is indicative of “independent thought”. 

• Upvote 3

Them playing The Ramones before the game when they’ve just been bought by an oppressive and murderous oil regime. The fucking cunts. 

All I can say is that if Liverpool were ever to be taken over by owners with the track record Newcastle’s have, then I’d at least be respectful of the hundreds of thousands of victims at their hands. In fact, I hope I’d know I could have no part of it. 

I think what we’ve seen here is a microcosm of the society we’ve become. In the land of Wor Jackie, the ‘I’m alright Jack’ mentality reigns supreme. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

All I can say is that if Liverpool were ever to be taken over by owners with the track record Newcastle’s have, then I’d at least be respectful of the hundreds of thousands of victims at their hands. In fact, I hope I’d know I could have no part of it. 

I think what we’ve seen here is a microcosm of the society we’ve become. In the land of Wor Jackie, the ‘I’m alright Jack’ mentality reigns supreme. 

Yep. It’s pathetic, but very much a sign of the times.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Creator Supreme said:

Can't fucking stand those two unfunny cunts. The taller one with the massive fod should be doing bird the Tory prick.

For his TV shows if not for drunk driving.

2 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

The whole thing is perverse. 

But, really? To the extent that people actually want Spurs to win? 

For shits and giggles to burst the Geordies' bubble, yeah.

4 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Can't fucking stand those two unfunny cunts. The taller one with the massive fod should be doing bird the Tory prick.

The only I’ve ever seen associated with them that’s actually funny

Too fucking right we want Spurs to piss on the plastic flag waving gobshites chips. But unfortunately, they’re Spurs.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

To sell your soul is one thing, but to revel in it is beyond contempt. 

Glad that lass shot PJ with the paintball gun now.

Hahahahahahahaha 

8 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Has Chris “ Liverpool won’t win the title in my lifetime “ Waddle made an appearance? the gangly loping cunt.

I bet the far-right, xenophobic tosser will be full of praise for the new overseas owners.

• Upvote 1