Jump to content

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, Chairman Meow said:

Clearly someone who has never spent any time in County Durham or Northumberland.

 

However, I'd advise you don't chance it. There is a strong chance you may realise how mint it is and then we'd have to put up with complete fucking idiots like you turning up in the area. 

 

Thought about this, you're right. I was speaking from a place of ignorance having only been in the cities themselves when going to aways. Sorry, dude. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, etho said:

Probably unpopular opinion but I actually wouldn't mind Stevie going there. Not convinced he'd be ready to follow Klopp, and if he's a roaring success he'd happily leave them for us

Fuck that. Wouldn't want him anywhere near us if he took that job. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

They need a centre back, a couple of midfielders and a forward.

 

So Phillips, Chamberlain, Keita and Origi for £150m please

The fella pulled off a public hit - he is not stupid.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Moo said:

If they let him leave.

They'd invite him for a leaving party at the Saudi Embassy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dave D said:

January window could be fun. I hope they start bidding for City players that are on long contracts.

 

I can see them going for Kane

Barcelona could be about to get lucky.

 

They should be looking at the Bissouma (before his issues) and Raphina level and packing the team with players on the cusp of a break through but they're more likely to go the aging 'star' route for the prestige.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

The fella pulled off a public hit - he is not stupid.

 

He bought Newcastle though so the jury's very much out on that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://socceronsunday.com/article/im-a-dead-man-walking-admits-steve-bruce/

 

Steve Bruce has admitted that his two year stint as manager of Newcastle UTD might be nearing an end. The 60 year-old is expected to be an early casualty of the club’s takeover by a Saudi investment group.

 

“That’s me fucked, if you’ll pardon my French,” he told Soccer on Sunday. “These Saudis are going to want to bring in someone sexier, like Conte. Is Antonio sexier than me? According to my missus, yes. She says she’d let him pound her into next week, even if I was downstairs. It was quite a hurtful conversation, to be fair.”

 

“It’s hard,” said the former defender. “I went to top up my canteen card, and Vera behind the counter said, ‘You’re a dead man walking Brucey, you dozy shitebag. That money will just linger on the card long after you’ve been slung onto the scrapheap.’ Another hurtful conversation, if I’m honest.”

 

“She can be quite cruel, Vera,” he added, his voice cracking and his eyes reddening.

 

 

Screenshot_20211008-174115_Facebook.jpg

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They won't make the champions league within the next 5 seasons. After that they could well monopolise football but it's harder than ever to break into the top in this league. They won't have European football next season (could still even get relegated this season) so won't be an attractive proposition to many top players at all. It will be a slow burn. Amanda Staveley looks like she was conceived by The Beast from Beauty and the Beast and Kryton from Red Dwarf. I used to think she was a bit of a minx as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

https://socceronsunday.com/article/im-a-dead-man-walking-admits-steve-bruce/

 

Steve Bruce has admitted that his two year stint as manager of Newcastle UTD might be nearing an end. The 60 year-old is expected to be an early casualty of the club’s takeover by a Saudi investment group.

 

“That’s me fucked, if you’ll pardon my French,” he told Soccer on Sunday. “These Saudis are going to want to bring in someone sexier, like Conte. Is Antonio sexier than me? According to my missus, yes. She says she’d let him pound her into next week, even if I was downstairs. It was quite a hurtful conversation, to be fair.”

 

“It’s hard,” said the former defender. “I went to top up my canteen card, and Vera behind the counter said, ‘You’re a dead man walking Brucey, you dozy shitebag. That money will just linger on the card long after you’ve been slung onto the scrapheap.’ Another hurtful conversation, if I’m honest.”

 

“She can be quite cruel, Vera,” he added, his voice cracking and his eyes reddening.

 

 

Screenshot_20211008-174115_Facebook.jpg

He'll be mailed back to his family. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Code said:

F4D0E93C-D02D-4D8C-AEEE-98AB8C36FADA.jpeg

What a complete and utter shit show. Yet the Euro Super league would have killed football. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

They won't make the champions league within the next 5 seasons. After that they could well monopolise football but it's harder than ever to break into the top in this league. They won't have European football next season (could still even get relegated this season) so won't be an attractive proposition to many top players at all. It will be a slow burn. Amanda Staveley looks like she was conceived by The Beast from Beauty and the Beast and Kryton from Red Dwarf. I used to think she was a bit of a minx as well. 

If reports are to be believed, Coutinho being lined up as one of their first 'stellar' signings. If they offer stupid money, players will sign. Plenty went to China for daft money and it even worked for city.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×