You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just now, Bobby Hundreds said:

I wouldn't want us to do it at the ground. I think we're best when just supporting our own lads and fuck the songs about other sides or people from other places. Let other clubs lose their own identity because they focus hate on others.

Agree, but the statement put out aimed at league and whatever action is carried out in support of that is something i feel our fan groups should be an active part of.

41 minutes ago, an tha said:

Palace fans got stuck in today.

IMG-20211023-WA0043.jpg

IMG-20211023-WA0042.jpg

Needs more to join.

Well done Palace fans standing up for people’s freedom and shining a light on the absolute virtuous bullshit of the Premier League TM. Much like the Celtic fans with Palestine, fuck tyranny and fuck state owned sports washing. Kudos to these sarrf London cockney cunts.

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, Halcyon Days said:

Well done Palace fans standing up for people’s freedom and shining a light on the absolute virtuous bullshit of the Premier League TM. Much like the Celtic fans with Palestine, fuck tyranny and fuck state owned sports washing. Kudos to these sarrf London cockney cunts.

Is right

15 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I wouldn't want us to do it at the ground. I think we're best when just supporting our own lads and fuck the songs about other sides or people from other places. Let other clubs lose their own identity because they focus hate on others.

Really? I think this is a bit different. Full credit to palace for this one. I'd like every club to give them the same treatment. In fact I'd like a big fuck off banner to follow them match to match to everywhere they go that doesn't belong to one club. This is way bigger than results. 

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I hope all clubs do, the problem with banners is that tv cameras can avoid them. Singing before or after will have little impact but Try avoiding thousands singing during the game. They are trying to sportswash their way out of their crimes so all fans should try and remind them of it.

15 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

I hope all clubs do, the problem with banners is that tv cameras can avoid them. Singing before or after will have little impact but Try avoiding thousands singing during the game. They are trying to sportswash their way out of their crimes so all fans should try and remind them of it.

The papers have widely reported it . More banners please but they have to steer clear of racist messages 

Just now, magicrat said:

The papers have widely reported it . More banners please but they have to steer clear of racist messages 

Of course why would anyone want one with racist connotations? 

The Saudis will be putting pressure on the PL to media to avoid reporting it after a while that’s why it’s important it’s not forgotten in a few months.