You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

46 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Fuck right off. The headline should be how the new owners can build a club like city on the back of human rights abuses. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58921000

It's the BBC, what do you expect, a bunch of cunts criticising another bunch of cunts or jolly good back slapping?

BBC journos in Newcastle were celebrating with the fans despite one of their profession being butchered by the people they were hailing as saviours of the club.

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Baltar said:

I suppose this will now ignite a rivalry with the previously amicable Geordies? I recall having fonder relations with City fans until they turned into vile little cunts after their oil takeover.

City fans were always cunts, they're absolute maggots. It's just they'd gone the Everton path and sucked up to us because we might give the Salford lot a game. 

31 minutes ago, Baltar said:

I suppose this will now ignite a rivalry with the previously amicable Geordies? I recall having fonder relations with City fans until they turned into vile little cunts after their oil takeover.

Na Geordies were always cunts (I'd rather be a Paki than a Scouse sang en masse at Wembley '74), City fans too are absolute shithouse cunts. 2005 remember the shit they threw our way sending videos to their North West media buddies who lambasted Liverpool fans nationally for booing a George Best minutes silence at Maine Road to divert attention from their own fucking fans doing it too! A precursor to the absolute shower of hypocritical, touchy fucking fannies they'd eventually become if ever there was one.

1 hour ago, Baltar said:

Or maybe Newcastle fans will react to everything that’s happened in a considered, intelligent and philosophical manner. 

• Upvote 1

Speaking to a Newcastle fan tonight at footie and he piped up and said “you can only win the premier league with rich owners”

Obviously came back with Leicester. And he said that was a one off. I then said Liverpool and he looked at me like I was taking the piss. Basically said we only won the league because we spent millions. 
I then told him that we had a better net spend than them over the last 5 years. 
wasn't having it for a second and laughed in my face. 

I’ll be like a pig in shit if those Denton burners go down.

Jurgen’s press conference yesterday was a bit sobering I thought.

When he was making references to Newcastle becoming a “superpower” and that he hoped FFP would be enforced ……”whatever that is these days” he looked like a man who was thinking “What’s the point of me trying my best when these cunts can ride roughshod over everything I’m trying to do?”.

He was the only boss quoted saying that the Premier League bosses had been quiet until the deal was pretty much done, none of the other bosses criticised it directly, with Guardiola saying “Looks like the Newcastle fans I saw were happy. It's business, people took over a club and the people of Newcastle are happy. I'm far away from why the decision was made."

What a cop out, but then, he’s hardly going to criticise, is he?
Especially as that could be his next job, unlimited funds and an actual crowd in the ground.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

Speaking to a Newcastle fan tonight at footie and he piped up and said “you can only win the premier league with rich owners”

Obviously came back with Leicester. And he said that was a one off. I then said Liverpool and he looked at me like I was taking the piss. Basically said we only won the league because we spent millions. 
I then told him that we had a better net spend than them over the last 5 years. 
wasn't having it for a second and laughed in my face. 

I’ll be like a pig in shit if those Denton burners go down.

Tbf we are hardly paupers.

We may not be in city's league but are still one of the elite in terms of money

1 hour ago, coachpotato said:

Jurgen’s press conference yesterday was a bit sobering I thought.

When he was making references to Newcastle becoming a “superpower” and that he hoped FFP would be enforced ……”whatever that is these days” he looked like a man who was thinking “What’s the point of me trying my best when these cunts can ride roughshod over everything I’m trying to do?”.

He was the only boss quoted saying that the Premier League bosses had been quiet until the deal was pretty much done, none of the other bosses criticised it directly, with Guardiola saying “Looks like the Newcastle fans I saw were happy. It's business, people took over a club and the people of Newcastle are happy. I'm far away from why the decision was made."

What a cop out, but then, he’s hardly going to criticise, is he?
Especially as that could be his next job, unlimited funds and an actual crowd in the ground.

Like you say he can hardly criticise wealth owners injecting money into a club.

Apparently they are now the wealthiest club in the world.