You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Newcastle fans slating Khashoggi’s partner on Twitter because she opposes their takeover. Meanwhile, arms sales to the Saudi’s are back on. Apparently their human rights abuses in Yemen were a one-off, so it’s all good.

34 minutes ago, Pete said:

I'm glad we won the league this season as all this crap makes it easier to walk away from the game with my head held high.  

I must admit, I didn't miss it when it wasn't on.  I feel the same in the Summer.  The impotent cunts running VAR have managed to make things worse as well.

46 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Newcastle fans slating Khashoggi’s partner on Twitter because she opposes their takeover. Meanwhile, arms sales to the Saudi’s are back on. Apparently their human rights abuses in Yemen were a one-off, so it’s all good.

Its ok though because we don't always think about dead kids when we fill up with petrol do we. Hope the cunts go down. 

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Have a read of the replies to this. Basically she's a bitch who doesn't understand what she's talking about. BOLLOCKS TO YOUR CHOPPED UP DEAD HUSBAND, GET OUT OF THE WAY OF OUR MEGA SIGNINGS!!!

Warms your cockles, doesn't it? All it takes to rehabilitate your image in the eyes of some desperate football fans is to dangle a few fucking baubles and - bingo, got yourself a nice army of online bodyguards who'll slag off a grieving widow on your behalf.

6 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Khashoggi was a one-off. A misunderstanding between the Sheik and some overzealous embassy staff. So it’s all good.

One mad cunt tweeted "If this was Arsenal it would already be a done deal, its because its us" Why do fans of these two bob shit clubs think there is some higher-being stopping them being successful when literally no-one but their own fans give a flying fuck? 

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

One mad cunt tweeted "If this was Arsenal it would already be a done deal, its because its us" Why do fans of these two bob shit clubs think there is some higher-being stopping them being successful when literally no-one but their own fans give a flying fuck? 

Decades of inbreeding!

I know a couple of toon fans. They just want Ashley out of the club at whatever cost. I said but these people wanting to take over, murdered someone in their embassy and cut him up like a side of beef. But they're looking past that because it means Ashley is gone and they think they'll become the new chelsea \ PSG \ manchester city.

Sad times.

Those fans excusing the murder and butchery of Kashoggi because he wrote or said things the prince didn't like should be utterly ashamed of themselves. The guy is know as the butcher of Yemen too. 100 percent if that group bought LFC I'd walk away. Using the club as sportwashing PR. 

On 07/07/2020 at 16:59, Bjornebye said:

What other club could you possibly be referring to here?. Hmmm.

22 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Sounds like the Saudi's are getting pissed off and are looking for a way out of the toon take over without losing face and blaming everyone else.

Isn't it the opposite they are looking to appease the Premier league, so they can take control of Newcastle. They're stopping streaming. I know some villains who use beIN sports to watch games illegally. Its fucking outrageous that an oil state of absolute tyranny  can be allowed to buy a vanity project and sportswash their name. 

Looks like the end of the deal, half that region won't be able to watch PL football by the end of this. All the sponsors PL clubs have will be based on being visible globally, this removes a few million potential viewers.

Ashley is a horrible cunt. Looks like he will get to keep the deposit and the club, jammy Tory cunt.

3 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Isn't it the opposite they are looking to appease the Premier league, so they can take control of Newcastle. They're stopping streaming. I know some villains who use beIN sports to watch games illegally. Its fucking outrageous that an oil state of absolute tyranny  can be allowed to buy a vanity project and sportswash their name. 

Bein Sport are the PL rights holders for the Middle East with the Saudi's Beout network, or whatever its called, pirating the PL games. At least as I understand it.