You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves 1 Liverpool 2 (Jan 23 2020)

tlw content

I'm finding the games ridiculously stressful as well, not because unbeaten seasons and/or a century of points matter, but because the sooner Liverpool win the league the sooner we can all be as unbearable as fuck. A corollary of that is each win boils a stupendous amount of piss as the bitters (which means 'everyone not a Liverpool fan', Evertonians are capital B Bitters) are denied the opportunity to start crowing that the bottle job has started. Fuck everyone that is not us.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Fabinho coming in changed the game because it enabled Hendo to be very influential up the field where we were not good.

it shows how important Mané is, they were able to run free from behind.

Salah was very selfish again....

• Upvote 1

• dave u unpinned this topic
On 24/01/2020 at 19:02, Lisa said:

I can't take the stress at all, I have to record the second half of matches and check the result at the end.  Even then I am scared to check the score.  A draw would feel like a defeat.

I agree, I want to go unbeaten, I want over 100 points, and I want to win the Champions League.  At the beginning of the season, I would have been happy to win the league by one point, but now I am greedy, and want to break all records.  It is a good job the players are mentally strong, I wish I had their confidence. 

Another factor is VAR.  I think the only goal I have screamed at this season was Curtis Jones in the FA Cup.  Now, it is just a case of waiting until they check every tiny thing. So at least if I record the games, I don't get that shit feeling when a goal is disallowed.  

Lisa, just believe!

This is probably the most frustrated I've ever been with Salah in a game and if we drew or lost this game the fume from me would have been unbearable. In his 44 goal season he was a lot more selfless and he looked a lot more complete as a player, this version of Salah does my head in and to a degree makes it easier for the defense cos they know he will go for a chance rather than look for the pass.

This is probably the sorriest I've ever felt for Robertson, Traore absolutely destroyed him I think he more than anyone else would be the most relieved if we bought that monster.

23 minutes ago, Mikhail said:

This is probably the most frustrated I've ever been with Salah in a game and if we drew or lost this game the fume from me would have been unbearable. In his 44 goal season he was a lot more selfless and he looked a lot more complete as a player, this version of Salah does my head in and to a degree makes it easier for the defense cos they know he will go for a chance rather than look for the pass.

This is probably the sorriest I've ever felt for Robertson, Traore absolutely destroyed him I think he more than anyone else would be the most relieved if we bought that monster.

Frustrated with Salah, yet describing Traore as a monster. 

Ha

• Downvote 1