Quantcast
Shrewsbury (A) Fa Cup 26/1/2020 - 17:00 - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Shrewsbury (A) Fa Cup 26/1/2020 - 17:00

I am sure after the Everton game that he will get some time to Jones and Chirivella. Both were outstanding.

Adrian

Williams

Matip 

Gomez

Larouci

Lallana

Chirivella

Jones

Elliott

Origi

Minamino

They’ll be well up for this so I’m not expecting a walkover, but it’s highly unlikely that Shrewsbury will be the team to scupper hopes of a treble. You have to think a team akin to the one that dispatched Everton will be good enough to win.

Poor Vinny....

Jurgen Klopp got his short Melwood press conference off to a comical start by heckling Sky Sports’ reporter on Friday.

Vinny O’Connor kicked off the press conference, ahead of Sunday’s FA Cup fourth round on Sunday against Shrewsbury, but hesitated with his initial question, which led Klopp to quickly inject.

“You know already it’s a sh*t question, but you ask it anyway…I like it,” said Klopp, much to the amusement of the news conference.

O’Connor then posed his question which referenced Liverpool’s impending title triumph as inevitable.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

I am sure after the Everton game that he will get some time to Jones and Chirivella. Both were outstanding.

Adrian

Williams

Matip 

Gomez

Larouci

Lallana

Chirivella

Jones

Elliott

Origi

Minamino

Gomez won't play. Degsy will.

11 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Where the fuck is Shrewsbury and why is it?

In Shropshire, which is inexplicably abbreviated to Salop, which is why impolite opposing fans sometimes refer to them as "the slops".

22 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

In Shropshire, which is inexplicably abbreviated to Salop, which is why impolite opposing fans sometimes refer to them as "the slops".

I think I can explain the 'inexplicable' for you. 

They're all fucking morons.

Rustic, inbred, small minded, pointless, stand talking in the narrow entrance to shops and in the narrow aisles of shops about their deformities and ailments, idiotic, cretinous, live way too long, Brexit voting morons. Old, racist, moronic fucking wurzels.

• Upvote 4

On 25/01/2020 at 00:00, Toxteth O'Grady said:

I think I can explain the 'inexplicable' for you. 

They're all fucking morons.

Rustic, inbred, small minded, pointless, stand talking in the narrow entrance to shops and in the narrow aisles of shops about their deformities and ailments, idiotic, cretinous, live way too long, Brexit voting morons. Old, racist, moronic fucking wurzels.

So you've got a lot of time for them then.

• Upvote 1

Liverpool: Adrian; Williams, Matip, Lovren, Larouci; Fabinho, Chirivella, Jones; Elliott, Origi, Minamino

Substitutes: Kelleher, Hoever, Alexander-Arnold, Keita, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Salah, Firmino