You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shrewsbury (A) Fa Cup 26/1/2020 - 17:00

Bjornebye

12 hours ago, Anubis said:

Is Klopp not making a point about the FA insisting the cup should have replays instead of being decided in one sitting? I think he may be.

Yup, he believes there's far too many games these days and it's only getting worse.   With more poiintless international shite and an expanded club world club cup. 

We're gonna end up seeing players burnt our younger. 

53 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

I’m not on board with this at all. I’m okay with him selecting a weakened side, but I’d like for him to still be in charge of the team. 

Klopp deserves a week off too, he's probably already booked his all inclusive to Benidorm and doesn't want to lose his deposit. 

I havent read most of the thread but I'd just like to add to the many who've probably already called Lovren a useless cunt. Fabinho also looked way off the pace,which tends to show how high our fitness levels are among our first team regulars. Well done to Shrewsbury for getting a Nottingham Forest League Cup final replay 'penalty' against us and having a real go. Respect to Adrian for doing another good job as a stand in for Alisson once again. Elliott didnt play as well as he has done but Curtis Jones looks a prospect and Chirivella is technically proficient but might lack pace and work rate at the highest levels.

I think Klopp not being at the replay, if it comes to pass, can only put him on a collision course with not only the FA but possibly people inside the club and also the some supporters.  If he can't be bothered turning up why should the fans?  There's criticism on another thread regarding the size of the crowd at City's match the other day, what if Anfield is half empty for the replay?  Does that not bother people? 

Fuck the FA.

Fuck the FA Cup.

Fuck the people in the FA.

Fuck the Liverpool fans cryarsing about Klopp not taking the FA Cup seriously.

Fuck People who refer to the magic of the cup.

Scheduling a replay in a winter fucking break is on the FA.

Stupid cunts.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Moo said:

I think Klopp not being at the replay, if it comes to pass, can only put him on a collision course with not only the FA but possibly people inside the club and also the some supporters.  If he can't be bothered turning up why should the fans?  There's criticism on another thread regarding the size of the crowd at City's match the other day, what if Anfield is half empty for the replay?  Does that not bother people? 

It's in the winter break.

Just now, Dicko said:

Fuck the FA.

Fuck the FA Cup.

Fuck the people in the FA.

Fuck the Liverpool fans cryarsing about Klopp not taking the FA Cup seriously.

Fuck People who refer to the magic of the cup.

Scheduling a replay in a winter fucking break is on the FA.

Stupid cunts.

You may be right, but you're saying "fuck you" to plenty of decent football fans here.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, skaro said:

You may be right, but you're saying "fuck you" to plenty of decent football fans here.

Fuck them.

The FA Cup run by an organisation that knowingly held a match at a ground with no valid safety certificate that led to the deaths of 96 people, who then proceeded to blame the supporters.

Who in 20012, 23 years after the disaster just after the HIP report came out, gave such a terrible apology that they had to apologise for their apology.

Fuck them, and fuck any LFC fan that thinks we should pander the gang of utter fucking cunts.

• Upvote 6

This is not even about the FA for me, and I'm not mega arsed about the FA Cup in the scheme of things.  It's about unnecessarily bringing pressure onto the club and staff, and about treating it's support with respect.  No Liverpool supporter should be going to a first team match expecting not to see the manager there unless in very exceptional circumstances. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Dicko said:

Do or don't no one should be arsed.

It's not like Klopp is hiding it.

Sorry but I think that's bullshit.  This is a chance for people who wouldn't normally be able to get tickets take their kids to a first team match, the next generation of support.  Why would they bother now? 

1 minute ago, Moo said:

Sorry but I think that's bullshit.  This is a chance for people who wouldn't normally be able to get tickets take their kids to a first team match, the next generation of support.  Why would they bother now? 

Most are in the ACS anyway.

Reduce the price to a ten/fifteen quid and you'll have a full house.

13 minutes ago, Dicko said:

Fuck them.

The FA Cup run by an organisation that knowingly held a match at a ground with no valid safety certificate that led to the deaths of 96 people, who then proceeded to blame the supporters.

Who in 20012, 23 years after the disaster just after the HIP report came out, gave such a terrible apology that they had to apologise for their apology.

Fuck them, and fuck any LFC fan that thinks we should pander the gang of utter fucking cunts.

Did we pander to that gang of cunts by going on to win the Cup in '89?

They also do now have their name on this League we've been desperate to win for 30 years too.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, skaro said:

Did we pander to that gang of cunts by going on to win the Cup in '89?

They also do now have their name on this League we've been desperate to win for 30 years too.

And, Carabao have their name on the league cup doesn't mean the run it.

The PL is separate from the FA as you well know.

And even if that were not the case why schedule a replay during a winter break all the while telling clubs that they must respect the winter break.

As for the cup in 89, times change.