Quantcast
Coronavirus - Page 843 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Coronavirus

2 minutes ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

Still, more accurate than most of the nonsense in this thread.

The Latin bit heh, maybe -- the part where you posted some crank ex-ophthalmologist talkin shite maybe not so much. 

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

What is the score with pushing this malaria drug? How come all the crackpots love it? The money trail can't be that hard to follow.

Developing, testing and trialling a drug can cost billions.  If you’ve got one already developed and can convince a government or two to buy several billion doses you are quids in.  Doesn’t matter if it’s later proved to be ineffective.  

2 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

The Latin bit heh, maybe -- the part where you posted some crank ex-ophthalmologist talkin shite maybe not so much. 

Sorry, I must have missed all the qualified epidemiologists on this forum.

Still, now that you're here, you can explain why it was shite.

Just now, Stront19m Dog™ said:

Sorry, I must have missed all the qualified epidemiologists on this forum.

Still, now that you're here, you can explain why it was shite.

It’s a bit much to say we can’t criticise this bloke because we aren’t epidemiologists, when he’s the one giving advice when he isn’t an epidemiologist. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

It’s a bit much to say we can’t criticise this bloke because we aren’t epidemiologists, when he’s the one giving advice when he isn’t an epidemiologist. 

Boom 

3 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I missed the part where you explain why this medical doctor is talking shite.

Just now, Stront19m Dog™ said:

He is and so are you mate.

You are a shadow of your former self as you sink into this.

Embarrassing indeed.

Just now, TheHowieLama said:

He is and so are you mate.

You are a shadow of your former self as you sink into this.

Embarrassing indeed.

Yep, it is indeed fucking embarrassing how the lot of you continue to fail to explain why the dozens of facts posted aren't in fact facts.

When this thing is over and done in this country by winter, and there's no second wave, how many of you will be big enough to apologise?

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

What is the score with pushing this malaria drug? How come all the crackpots love it? The money trail can't be that hard to follow.

I think it's nothing more complicated than that it's an already known and heavily used anti-viral that someone like Trump got excited about because he could reopen the economy and go back to normal if it worked. 

And because Trump got so excited about it, it's now a political issue and the nutjobs think the commie media are only refusing to acknowledge its effectiveness because they hate Trump. As with most things now for the dunces among us, it's all a big conspiracy. 

3 minutes ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

Yep, it is indeed fucking embarrassing how the lot of you continue to fail to explain why the dozens of facts posted aren't in fact facts.

When this thing is over and done in this country by winter, and there's no second wave, how many of you will be big enough to apologise?

Just like you’ve been big enough to apologise for calling it embarrassing now that hundreds of thousands of people have died? 

And I doubt it will be over by winter. 

5 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I think it's nothing more complicated than that it's an already known and heavily used anti-viral that someone like Trump got excited about because he could reopen the economy and go back to normal if it worked. 

And because Trump got so excited about it, it's now a political issue and the nutjobs think the commie media are only refusing to acknowledge its effectiveness because they hate Trump. As with most things now for the dunces among us, it's all a big conspiracy. 

You reckon? The amount of time he's spent going on about it I can't believe he doesn't have some vested interest.

11 minutes ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

Mate he wrote a self published paper - the two institutions cited in his paper immediately disavowed themselves of any of the claims.

That would be Stanford University and the UAB School of Medicine. That are full of Doctors. Serious ones.

Not posters on an internet forum.

Waiting for it to be over is a very different thing than posting some obvious misinformation and then crowing about it.

12 minutes ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

I thought you said there wouldn't be a first wave?

3 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Waiting for it to be over is a very different thing than posting some obvious misinformation and then crowing about it.

So obvious you can't point out how it's obvious.

1 minute ago, Red_or_Dead said:

I thought you said there wouldn't be a first wave?

If you think that, it's little wonder you're confused.

21 minutes ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

I will.

What if there is a second wave? Will you?

1 minute ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

I will.

What if there is a second wave? Will you?

Another 700,000 people could die in the winter and he wouldn’t admit to being wrong. Absolute narcissist 

26 minutes ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

Well all the studies are very small sample sizes and he’s making some pretty big assumptions based on them.  

he’s also part of that group of ‘doctors’ pushing for hydroxy thingy and teamed up with a woman who claims to be able to cure generational curses, that alien DNA is used in vaccines and succubi are responsible for infertility.  

23 minutes ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

Here’s a quick question, do you think an unqualified investment banker, friend of Steve Bannon, posting a theory about how big Pharma have promoted lockdowns to create a profit margin for a vaccine is a good source of facts?