Bjornebye

Coronavirus

10 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Can't anybody just go and get tested now if they want too. It's personal choice.

Yeah, we had one done Sunday as my daughter was coughing a lot and running a fever. The website was broken, surprisingly, so we just went to the test centre, we were the only ones there in Hackney at mid day. 

They gave us the the kit and we did the test ourselves and then had to register it with 119. 

Results came back within twenty four hours, all negative, thankfully.

8 hours ago, Spy Bee said:

No deaths in Wales today for the first time since it started in essence. Also only 8 infections.

It's defo on it's way out.

According to BBC North West news this evening, there were no deaths in the NW the last 24 hours. 

12 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Latest stats show that 1 in 2,200 people had the virus at any point in the second half of June.

Assuming 40 people per establishment, this means you would need to visit approximately 55 bars to encounter a single person with the virus.

Sounds like one hell of a pub crawl.

What stats?

I've found your 1 in 2200 shot.

https://www.burnham-on-sea.com/news/burnham-on-seas-lighthouse-pub-closes-after-customer-tests-positive-for-covid-19/

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Coronavirus tests: 2.5m go missing as Government reveals nearly a quarter of testing kits sent out were never returned

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/coronavirus-tests-uk-latest-missing-tests-never-returned-covid-19-outbreak-493810

I’m one of those people. My test got delivered at tea time on Thursday night. I was already feeling better and it was too late to get it done and get it delivered to a ‘priority’ postbox like it said on the instructions. You’re not supposed to send it on a weekend either. 

As I said here, I was 99% sure it was just my existing ailment causing me to feel shite but I’ve now got one of the testing kits just sat in a drawer in the kitchen. 

Three pubs closed after customers test positive. Lighthouse Bar and Restaurant, and The Fox & Hounds in Batley - only ones I can remember. It was on the radio and I was driving.

1 hour ago, TheBitch said:

6 weeks? Bum. 

Aye. At least we snuck off last week for a bit of hiking in the Gariwerd.

One point for spotting my 8 year old daughter, two points for spotting me.

977C435F-BD7D-422D-964B-28B0EE7AEFB3.jpeg

57 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

Aye. At least we snuck off last week for a bit of hiking in the Gariwerd.

One point for spotting my 8 year old daughter, two points for spotting me.

977C435F-BD7D-422D-964B-28B0EE7AEFB3.jpeg

predatornew35.jpg

• Upvote 1

Do you reckon these twats are going to give us all £500? If so, I bet there'll be massive limits on how and where you can spend it. Plus, if it comes to fruition, just imagine the "free stuff for everyone!" shouts if a Labour government would've rolled out such a scheme. 

19 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Do you reckon these twats are going to give us all £500? If so, I bet there'll be massive limits on how and where you can spend it. Plus, if it comes to fruition, just imagine the "free stuff for everyone!" shouts if a Labour government would've rolled out such a scheme. 

Weatherspoons vouchers. Certain beers only. 

5 minutes ago, mattyq said:

Only 1 in 5 people have symptoms on the day of their test is what it actually said.

You know the drill mate.