You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, A Red said:

Me watching a recent Granada Reports story about schools in Blackpool handing out second hand clothes to parents, a town which elected two Tory MPs at the last election.

"Fuck'em."

I'm a bit of a clueless get when it comes to multi-quoting.

Section_31, a poster I think writes entertainingly well, wrote both of these quotes. Am I wrong to think he is actually a hateful cunt?

Hit the + sign below whatever you want to quote, and when you've selected everything you want, click reply. 

All the messages will be displayed one after another, and you can write in between each one to make your point. 

5 minutes ago, TK421 said:

I mean a Scouser having disdain for S*n readers? How awful, whatever next...

Here's an explosive article in the Telegraph from a former MI6 supremo who says the virus was man-made.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/06/03/exclusive-coronavirus-began-accident-disease-escaped-chinese/

In their paper, the scientists claim to have identified "inserted sections placed on the SARS-CoV-2 Spike surface" that explain how the virus binds itself to human cells.

"The SARS-CoV-2 spike is significantly different from any other Sars that we have studied," the paper says.

It warns that current efforts to develop a vaccine are destined for failure because the true aetiology of the virus has been misunderstood. To remedy the problem, the researchers are developing their own vaccine, produced by Immunor AS, a Norwegian pharmaceutical company led by Mr Sorensen.

Sir Richard described the study as "a very important contribution to a debate which is now starting about how the virus evolved and how it got out and broke out as a pandemic", adding: "I think this particular article is very important, and I think it will shift the debate."

Disdain is one thing, I hate that newspaper. I dont want people to loser their jobs because they read it. Do you?

3 minutes ago, A Red said:

He thinks anyone that is poor doesnt deserve help if they voted tory, and thinks that anyone that reads reads a certain newspaper, its good they lose their jobs.  You agree?

I genuinely almost stopped at ‘he thinks’. I didn’t, but I know what Section thinks about the poor having spent a decade discussing issues with him. It’s not that they don’t deserve help, it’s that he has less sympathy for those who get fucked over by their own selfish actions. And no, I don’t agree with what you said in that post. I do generally have less sympathy for those who vote Tory and get fucked over by Tories. 

2 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I genuinely almost stopped at ‘he thinks’. I didn’t, but I know what Section thinks about the poor having spent a decade discussing issues with him. It’s not that they don’t deserve help, it’s that he has less sympathy for those who get fucked over by their own selfish actions. And no, I don’t agree with what you said in that post. I do generally have less sympathy for those who vote Tory and get fucked over by Tories. 

S*n's political editor: "Millions of jobs could be lost, many of them S*n readers."

Well silver linings and all that.

Me watching a recent Granada Reports story about schools in Blackpool handing out second hand clothes to parents, a town which elected two Tory MPs at the last election.

"Fuck'em."

Youre doing the Rolf Harris defence.

Read the above. Its fucking horrible.

11 minutes ago, A Red said:

Youre doing the Rolf Harris defence

I’ve actually no idea what that is or why it’s relevant. 

11 minutes ago, A Red said:

Read the above. Its fucking horrible

They’re two flippant replies out of about 50,000 posts that you’re trying to make out is his actual view for everybody. 

I tell you what, though; you have a bit of a nerve. You want to pick up people for defending section for ‘hateful shit’, yet ignore Rico defending a guy saying ‘you’re acting like a nigger, white people don’t talk like that’, saying that Muslims are ‘good at violence’ and that they are all savages, and only the other day defending the police brutality of black man in front of his kid. Actually, you don’t just ignore it, and the rest of the hatred he posts week after week, you have the temerity to rely on the laziness of posters who can’t be fucked going back through posts and linking for the umpteenth time, even though he happily repeats it in the same thread. 

I suspect what really set you off was the Tory insults. The wrong type of hatred. 

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I’ve actually no idea what that is or why it’s relevant. 

They’re two flippant replies out of about 50,000 posts that you’re trying to make out is his actual view for everybody. 

I tell you what, though; you have a bit of a nerve. You want to pick up people for defending section for ‘hateful shit’, yet ignore Rico defending a guy saying ‘you’re acting like a nigger, white people don’t talk like that’, saying that Muslims are ‘good at violence’ and that they are all savages, and only the other day defending the police brutality of black man in front of his kid. Actually, you don’t just ignore it, and the rest of the hatred he posts week after week, you have the temerity to rely on the laziness of posters who can’t be fucked going back through posts and linking for the umpteenth time, even though he happily repeats it in the same thread. 

I suspect what really set you off was the Tory insults. 

He posted nasty shit, you want to defend it?

I picked you up on the "racist" thing. You calling someone a racist and asked you to provide proof. You said you would but havent and probably wont.

You saying someone posts 49,000 posts of good stuff nullifies 2 cunt posts?

4 minutes ago, TK421 said:

Well I laughed.  I'm going to go back and rep both posts, just for you. 

We're retro reppin' , rat faaaans. 

You like, section31, i did. He said nasty horrible shit. I didnt. He did. So hate me.

Just now, A Red said:

He posted nasty shit, you want to defend it?

I already said that, like him, I also have less sympathy for Tory voters who get fucked over by Tories. I think they deserve help, I also think they’re twats for voting Tory whilst needing help.

2 minutes ago, A Red said:

I picked you up on the "racist" thing. You calling someone a racist and asked you to provide proof. You said you would but havent and probably wont.

Actually, I have, many times. I started to again, actually. Then I read that he was at it again, Posting the same defence of Carl ‘You chink’ Benjamin, posting that he prejudged Muslims, so really didn’t feel the need. 

But whilst we are at it, do you defend his defence of force against that black man in front of his child? Do you defend his apologist posts about Carl ‘you sound like a nigger’ Benjamin? Do you defend him saying that Muslims are good at violence? 

BTW, I think that saying that muslims are good at violence is one of the most genuinely racist things I’ve seen on here. If you are ok with that, that’s your choice. I’m not, and I’ll continue calling it out. Like section, Rico has a long history of posting here and the pattern shows that it’s repetitive, selective negative posting of anti-Muslim, anti-trans, anti-left, pro-Tory, pro-right, defence of racist bullshit. Section Has a long history of caring about the poorest, downtrodden people and a history of hating Tory voters.

9 minutes ago, A Red said:

You saying someone posts 49,000 posts of good stuff nullifies 2 cunt posts?

No, it means I know what he is actually saying and it’s not what you attribute. If I’m wrong, he will come and say it. If he is saying that ‘the poor doesnt deserve help if they voted Tory’ then I’ll disagree as I think they deserve help, but they’re still Tory voting Turkeys who voted for Christmas. When their neck gets cut, I’ll worry about the other ones first. 

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, A Red said:

You like, section31, i did. He said nasty horrible shit. I didnt. He did. So hate me.

You asked if he's a hateful cunt, my answer is he's not and those two posts don't persuade me otherwise.  Your interpretation of them is desperate stuff looking for a big mountain out of an innocuous molehill.  This isn't a thing for anyone except you.   Witch hunt fail. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I already said that, like him, I also have less sympathy for Tory voters who get fucked over by Tories. I think they deserve help, I also think they’re twats for voting Tory whilst needing help.

Actually, I have, many times. I started to again, actually. Then I read that he was at it again, Posting the same defence of Carl ‘You chink’ Benjamin, posting that he prejudged Muslims, so really didn’t feel the need. 

But whilst we are at it, do you defend his defence of force against that black man in front of his child? Do you defend his apologist posts about Carl ‘you sound like a nigger’ Benjamin? Do you defend him saying that Muslims are good at violence? 

BTW, I think that saying that muslims are good at violence is one of the most genuinely racist things I’ve seen on here. If you are ok with that, that’s your choice. I’m not, and I’ll continue calling it out. Like section, Rico has a long history of posting here and the pattern shows that it’s repetitive, selective negative posting of anti-Muslim, anti-trans, anti-left, pro-Tory, pro-right, defence of racist bullshit. Section Has a long history of caring about the poorest, downtrodden people and a history of hating Tory voters.

No, it means I know what he is actually saying and it’s not what you attribute. If I’m wrong, he will come and say it. If he is saying that ‘the poor doesnt deserve help if they voted Tory’ then I’ll disagree as I think they deserve help, but they’re still Tory voting Turkeys who voted for Christmas. When their neck gets cut, I’ll worry about the other ones first. 

Ok. i'll have to boil this down to its basics.

Section31 - You cant defend him. He posted horrible nasty shit, i quoted it, but you like him.

Rico - You hate him, but cant provide proof.

3 minutes ago, A Red said:

Ok. i'll have to boil this down to its basics.

Section31 - You cant defend him. He posted horrible nasty shit, i quoted it, but you like him.

Rico - You hate him, but cant provide proof.

That’s quite pathetic. You’re not boiling anything down to basics, you’re being obtuse and ignorant of what I wrote and then posting a bizarre interpretation of what you think he’s saying. Basics? More like bullshit. 

Proof? Like, links to what I claimed he said? That he freely admitted he said, and still thinks, Or do you want secret video of him yelling slurs? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

That’s quite pathetic. You’re not boiling anything down to basics, you’re being obtuse and ignorant of what I wrote and then posting a bizarre interpretation of what you think he’s saying. Basics? More like bullshit. 

Proof? Like, links to what I claimed he said? That he freely admitted he said, and still thinks, Or do you want secret video of him yelling slurs? 

You might think its pathetic, thats up to you.

Can you defend what section said? Its there in black and white. You havent yet.

Show proof of what rico said, you said you could and were going to. Still waiting.

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, A Red said:

You might think its pathetic, thats up to you.

Can you defend what section said? Its there in black and white. You havent yet.

Show proof of what rico said, you said you could and were going to. Still waiting.

So you’re debating that he said it? Oh, okay. Considering that he doesn’t deny it and actually reaffirmed those things in that very thread, I thought it was pretty evident that he actually said them. Seems weird to ask me to link you things he doesn’t debate saying. 

I’ll boil it down to the basics for you. Here’s my basis for saying what I said. If you answer specifically what you want then I’ll either link you to where he said it, or I’ll show you the Technical definition of what a ‘race’ is and what ‘racism’ is, in case you think Muslims aren’t a race or that you have to display Adolf Hitler levels of hatred to be a racist. 

1) I think it’s racist to say that Muslims are good at violence. Do you debate that he said this or do you debate that it is racist, or both? 

2) I think it’s racist to PREJUDGE all Muslims as being inferior (insofar as they’re savages). Do you debate he said this? He doesn’t, so why would I need to link this? 

3) I think racist apologists, be it for Carl ‘I like racist jokes’ Benjamin or be it for  police brutality against black people, is akin to racism. Do you debate that he - as he clarified again in the very post we clashed in - that he did this? 

On to section... 

You keep on banging on about defending what section said, but I’ve answered that point several times now. I said that, like him, I also have a lack of sympathy with Sun readers and with Tory voters when they get fucked over by the institutions that  they prop up. Now, what you said - not him - isn’t something I’d agree with or defend, so I said, if he confirms that’s what he meant, then of course I will disagree with him. But he didn’t say it. You did, He, flippantly, said ‘fuck ‘em’ and ‘silver linings’ not ‘the poor don’t deserve help’ bullshit that you’re asking me to defend. So the answer is no, I’m not going to defend the thing you said. Am I going to defend what HE said, well, if he meant what I think he meant, then yes I’ve defended it twice already. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TK421 said:

Cut down on baked beans.  Oh, and wear a mask. 

I am very much not sober right now, so I repped your mask comment. 

Now I’ve just gone back over it and seen that hateful other comment, so I will gladly neg another post of yours. You cunt.