You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

Just now, Sugar Ape said:

Some lad I know is winding people up something rotten by dropping this every time some hairdresser who can’t spell pops up in the Facebook comments telling people not to worry as it’s not as bad as the flu.

Seems like the type of thing @Captain Turdseye would like to take on. 

4540E615-D059-49EB-8702-35F8D9D78FD3.jpeg

Haha. I might just do that. I’d rep you but I’ve blasted all my quota negging bitches in the revenge neggers thread. Speaking of which, that sounds like the kind of thing you’d like to take on. 

13 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

SD happens to be in agreement with the government wrt to their actions on tackling this pandemic. Hardly a crime is it?

I wouldn't even go as far as saying I agree with it! I'm not an epidemiologist, and our microbiology module at university mainly covered bacterial pathogens, so I don't possess any particular virus knowledge. But I understand enough to know that the government isn't trying to wipe out hundreds of thousands of us, that it actually is listening to experts (even if they're saying something subtly different from government experts in other countries) and that I'll probably wait and see what happens before pronouncing their tactics as a complete failure. 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Sugar Ape said:

Next person to post is getting shagged by me. 

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I wouldn't even go as far as saying I agree with it! I'm not an epidemiologist, and our microbiology module at university mainly covered bacterial pathogens, so I don't possess any particular virus knowledge. But I understand enough to know that the government isn't trying to wipe out hundreds of thousands of us, that it actually is listening to experts (even if they're saying something subtly different from government experts in other countries) and that I'll probably wait and see what happens before pronouncing their tactics as a complete failure. 

Well, they say never to have office affairs but I’m a man of my word. 

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I wouldn't even go as far as saying I agree with it! I'm not an epidemiologist, and our microbiology module at university mainly covered bacterial pathogens, so I don't possess any particular virus knowledge. But I understand enough to know that the government isn't trying to wipe out hundreds of thousands of us, that it actually is listening to experts (even if they're saying something subtly different from government experts in other countries) and that I'll probably wait and see what happens before pronouncing their tactics as a failure. 

You don’t need to be a qualified expert to have an opinion on a topic, otherwise the footie forum would be empty.

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Haha. I might just do that. I’d rep you but I’ve blasted all my quota negging bitches in the revenge neggers thread. Speaking of which, that sounds like the kind of thing you’d like to take on. 

That thread is just not fun anymore so I don’t even open it. Just a bunch of crying cunts now. 

• Downvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, viRdjil said:

“Gobshyte”, “self-centred dick”. How infantile. You don’t know me mate and I wish you’d act your age. Maybe you should’ve taken your own advice and ignored my posts as opposed to butting in a conversation that wasn’t yours to call me all the names in the world. Wasn’t a good look.

Fuck off man child. You really are a dick. I want to ignore your posts, but you keep replying to me , you fucking no mark dick!! Stop trying to shift the blame, you Ignorant cunt.  

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

Fuck off man child. You really are a dick. I want to ignore your posts, but you keep replying to me , you fucking no mark dick!! Stop trying to shift the blame, you Ignorant cunt.  

“man child”
“no mark dick” 

“ignorant cunt”

whose mask is slipping now mate?

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

You don’t need to be a qualified expert to have an opinion on a topic, otherwise the footie forum would be empty.

You''d be fucked you gobshyte cunt. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, viRdjil said:

“man child”
“no mark dick” 

“ignorant cunt”

whose mask is slipping now mate?

Truth must hurt. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, viRdjil said:

Go to bed mate.

Why? Someone pulling you up for your crap? Stick to your shit overpriced breakfasts and your shit trabs. I'd tell you to go to bed but your missus is probably happy that you are giving it large on the web, fucking wanker. Thank fuck the Aussies have to put with you now, poor fuckers. 

No doubt you'll go off on this post, because nothing is ever your fault, you massive condescending cunt. 

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

He's absolutely hammered. Just stop replying. 

I'm not hammered. I will however defend myself against somebody who thinks they are above it all. Especially a gobshyte. 

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

Why? Someone pulling you up for your crap? Stick to your shit overpriced breakfasts and your shit trabs. I'd tell you to go to bed but your missus is probably happy that you are giving it large on the web, fucking wanker. Thank fuck the Aussies have to put with you now, poor fuckers. 

No doubt you'll go off on this post, because nothing is ever your fault, you massive condescending cunt. 

“ fucking wanker”, ”condescending cunt”. I sincerely hope this isn’t how you act around your family mate, because it isn’t very pleasant I have to be honest. Sad to see.

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

I'm not hammered. I will however defend myself against somebody who thinks they are above it all. Especially a gobshyte. 

Defend yourself by threatening to beat the living shite out of a fellow forum member? That’s certainly a take.