You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

8 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Posted all day about how you’ll be having your first drink of the year and then ending the night by offering people out on the internet. 

Long live the General Forum. 

What a time to be alive (for now)

For all this talk about uk government taking the right approach; they’ve just pretty much u-turned on it this evening and are banning public events and mass gatherings. Stop praising them you rubes, it was an embarrassingly inadequate response 

Guest Pistonbroke
22 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Posted all day about how you’ll be having your first drink of the year and then ending the night by offering people out on the internet. 

Long live the General Forum. 

I#m pretty sober to be honest. SD just rubs everyone up the wrong way with his Gov't arse licking tactics....plus i'd wipe him out without breaking a sweat. So need to stir the shit J. ;) 

33 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Not with you, because you stir the shit then sit back and think you can have some fun. You're a cunt, and I'd love to beat the shit out of your sorry arse. 

Good man , i'm lovin' that quality cheap vodka you got your hands on 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, elvis said:

Good man , i'm lovin' that quality cheap vodka you got your hands on 

Cheap, but good quality, which is good. Plus to fishmonger John the stirrer.....where did I offer someone out? I didn't. You shit stirring fucker. ( I just hate SD because he posts pro gov't shit regardless of if its Tory or yellow shite)  I know that is your style, but you can fuck right off if you think i'll put up with your shit. Why not stick to being to being a good poster instead of stirring? Serious question btw. 

• New York Attorney General Letitia James said Thursday that her office has ordered InfoWars' Alex Jones to immediately stop selling and marketing products as a "cure" or "treatment" for the coronavirus.
  • Jones has been selling toothpaste, creams and several other products that claim to treat or prevent and cure the coronavirus COVID-19.
  • There are currently no FDA-approved vaccines or drugs to treat or prevent COVID-19.

Just now, viRdjil said:

I think maybe it’s time you take another break from the forum Pistonbroke. This can’t be doing you any good mate. You called me all the names in the world the other day, and now you’re offering SD out.

Seems to be pretty sound behaviour.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Right off the bat you demonstrate that you don't even understand the government's tactics, so how can you begin to criticise it?

The idea is not that loads of people "get infected and die", but that a lot of people are inevitably going to get the virus, so it's better if (a) the spread of the disease happens in a way which doesn't overwhelm the health service and (b) those getting it will be those best able to survive the disease.

Yes, it's a risk and a gamble. 

These people advocating this insanity don't like mentioning the hundreds of thousands of deaths if it all goes to shit either.

The best idea seems to be to aggressively try and limit the spread and hold out until vaccines. That sounds a whole lot better than hundreds of thousands dead in a Tory culling experiment.

And it doesn't matter what age they are, you said 81 but no matter what the average age nobody should ever have to go through what these bastards originally planned, and I'll never forget that they even had it in mind before they started walking back parts of their plans.

And watch how those ideas pass if/when the NHS is screwed shortly.

Guest Pistonbroke
11 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

I think maybe it’s time you take another break from the forum Pistonbroke. This can’t be doing you any good mate. You called me all the names in the world the other day, and now you’re offering SD out.

Behave yourself, I'm fine. I just have something against cunts....take that as you want, being as you are just trying to stir things yourself. nothing to do with the fact we had a spat the other day, no siree. You are one of the biggest gobshytes on the forum, but take that how you want, some will agree, some won't. If you, SD, Rico or all the other dicks don't like me then I'm obviously doing something right. In real life you wouldn't dare to speak to me. Life is to short to give a fuck about cunts though. Have an overly priced breakfast and share your experience to people who laugh at your stupidity............

Is that a good answer, or will you be pissed at me for the rest of your TLW life? Fanny. 

25 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Cheap, but good quality, which is good. Plus to fishmonger John the stirrer.....where did I offer someone out? I didn't. You shit stirring fucker. ( I just hate SD because he posts pro gov't shit regardless of if its Tory or yellow shite)  I know that is your style, but you can fuck right off if you think i'll put up with your shit. Why not stick to being to being a good poster instead of stirring? Serious question btw. 

The meaning of my existence on this forum is to stir the shit, Gordon. You should know that by now. Don’t take it personally. Just keep telling people how much you’d like to kick their heads in. S’all good, man. 

source.gif

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, moof said:

Feeling better than ever mate, they should call me Lazarus 

If we all have the same fight in us then things will be fine. I still hate all the fannies on here though. 

7 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Behave yourself, I'm fine. I just have something against cunts....take that as you want, being as you are just trying to stir things yourself. nothing to do with the fact we had a spat the other day, no siree. You are one of the biggest gobshytes on the forum, but take that how you want, some will agree, some won't. If you, SD, Rico or all the other dicks don't like me then I'm obviously doing something right. In real life you wouldn't dare to speak to me. Life is to short to give a fuck about cunts though. Have an overly priced breakfast and share your experience to people who laugh at your stupidity............

Is that a good answer, or will you be pissed at me for the rest of your TLW lide? Fanny. 

I have no problems with you and I don’t think I’ve had a run-in with you. You had a go at me the other day (unprovoked) for taking Jairzinho to task re: something he said before about Spanish football. Nothing to do with you. Drop the hard man act please, surely you’re old and wise enough to know better. Just take it easy... it’s people posting opinions on things. Don’t take it so personally.

SD happens to be in agreement with the government wrt to their actions on tackling this pandemic. Hardly a crime is it? Doesn’t deserve “I’d love to beat the crap out of you” type of response. Take it down a notch please.

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Captain Turdseye said:

My very existence on this forum is to stir the shit, Gordon. You should know that by now. Don’t take it personally. Just keep telling people how much you’d like to kick their heads in. S’all good, man. 

source.gif

I could....plus that is nor just bravado. But i'm actually a peaceful guy in real life, albeit tetchy at the moment. Yer still a piss taking cunt john ;) Sort it out lad, we're all going to die soon and you'll regret your outlook on life. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, viRdjil said:

I have no problems with you I don’t think I’ve had a run-in with you. You had a go at me the other day (unprovoked) for taking Jairzinho to task re: something he said before about Spanish football. Nothing to do with you. Drop the hard man act please, surely you’re old and wise enough to know better. Just take it easy... it’s people posting opinions on things. Don’t take it so personally. 

You're a gobshyte lad. It isn't a hard man act, I'm old and wise enough to know a dick when i come across one. So let's just ignore each other, because to be honest your opinions on most things piss me off, mainly because you are a self centred dick. Only my opinion.....Don't take it so personally. 

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I could....plus that is nor just bravado. But i'm actually a peaceful guy in real life, albeit tetchy at the moment. Yer still a piss taking cunt john ;) Sort it out lad, we're all going to die soon and you'll regret your outlook on life. 

I’m just here for the fun. Why so serious?

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Captain Turdseye said:

I’m just here for the fun. Why so serious?

I'm not so serious mate....strange times for all of us. I do like you, but i'm not going to fuck you. 

6 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

You're a gobshyte lad. It isn't a hard man act, I'm old and wise enough to know a dick when i come across one. So let's just ignore each other, because to be honest your opinions on most things piss me off, mainly because you are a self centred dick. Only my opinion.....Don't take it so personally. 

“Gobshyte”, “self-centred dick”. How infantile. You don’t know me mate and I wish you’d act your age. Maybe you should’ve taken your own advice and ignored my posts as opposed to butting in a conversation that wasn’t yours, only to call me all the names in the world. Not a good look.