You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke

I always thought by law the driver should ensure their eyesight is good enough by regularly testing their eyesight. For example, reading a number plate from 20 metres....never heard of self testing by actually driving 30 miles, he's probably just owned up to breaking the law if he thought his eyesight wasn't good enough before taking a lengthy test drive instead of the normal self testing, not that anything will happen like, the police will be too busy protecting him and his properties. 

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

I always thought by law the driver should ensure their eyesight is good enough by regularly testing their eyesight. For example, reading a number plate from 20 metres....never heard of self testing by actually driving 30 miles, he's probably just owned up to breaking the law if he thought his eyesight wasn't good enough before taking a lengthy test drive instead of the normal self testing, not that anything will happen like, the police will be too busy protecting him and his properties. 

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1988/52/section/96

1 minute ago, Dr Nowt said:

With any luck that smirk will be like the Ronaldo wink after Rooney got sent off.

What? He will leave a gang of cunts for an even bigger gang of cunts? Are you suggesting he is going to join the Nazi party? 

50 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Freaks my nut out that this is the supposed political strategical genius that runs the country, honestly can’t get over it, shocked me it has.

You have to know what’s important and how to deploy it, not being able to keep eye contact and consistent timbre are not part of the job description. 

He works with analytics and optics of message reception and retention. It’s data led psychology and not how good he is in the clubhouse after 18 holes. He looks for patterns and nuance in data that precise and allows them to target the right people with the right message at the right time. The reason he’s so popular is because he’s fucking good at this though not good at being a human being, which again, for a Tory isn’t part of the job description.

1 hour ago, Dr Nowt said:

This is the best outcome we could have hoped for, all things considered.

Let the poison spread.

They want people to go "fuck it, I'm not sticking to the lockdown". They're made up with this, all part of the plan 

39 minutes ago, TK421 said:

Grant Shapps told the nation live on TV that Cummings stayed isolated in the Durham property the whole time. 

I think shapps said it was what he'd been told and he hadn't talked to Cummings personally. He was very specific, at least on marr

22 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

#scummedia trending on Twitter

* shudder 

Bots can do that though. Cummings will know how to organise that