Bjornebye

Coronavirus

3 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

This basically boils down to him saying that I thought about it a lot, but decided to break the rules anyway. 

No - this is him saying he didn't think about it twice as they never applied to him. And the majority of people in government agreeing.

If stopped by the police and say you are driving to see your parents, they will say no go home. 

If stopped by the police and say you are driving to see your parents because you believe you and your wife have covid 19, they will say fine carry on. 

Makes perfect sense.

Dropped Johnson in the shit with admission that they didn’t discuss this in detail until the press reported it

Just now, Bjornebye said:

He is writing down "This reporter will never ask a question to an MP or me again" 

Who is it, seems well pissed off?

1 minute ago, Captain Howdy said:

Thought he’d perform better than this, he’s been poor, like a rabbit in the headlights.

I'm not watching so I can't judge, but is he poor because he's obviously guilty, or is he putting on a timid act to elicit sympathy?

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

I'm not watching so I can't judge, but is he poor because he's obviously guilty, or is he putting on a timid act to elicit sympathy?

He just looks lost mate, stuttering all over the place.....yeah obviously guilty

1 minute ago, Stickman said:

The difference in the questions and attitude of the journalists that have followed that pair of twats Kuenssberg and Peston 

This 100% get the sympathy rolling with the 2 favourite lap dogs 

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

This isn't going away. Fair play to the press. They're not buying this absolute nonsense. 

Parts of the press. Only parts. But by him going after the press in his statements, he is opening himself to them going after him like rabid dogs.