You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

I absolutely despise this lying, duplicitous, rancid, cowarding fucking cunt. 

I actually think we’re worse than the current US administration as of now. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Quite a few Tory ministers were backing Cummings to stand down or be sacked, plus he's not loved by the party in general. This could tear them apart. Not good for those who are trying to save lives and depend upon important decision being made. 

14 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

This is what should be bothering everyone, regardless of what side of politics you are on. Cummings is a cunt who broke rules set out by the Gov't. Said Gov't are not enforcing said rules because it is one of their own, they are basically sticking the finger up at everyone, including those who voted them in. It doesn't bode well for the future when the Uk Gov't will effectively be the USA's bitch. 

What's worse is watch his approval rating go up with the dickheads who vote for him. They're all like trump supporters now, it doesn't matter how bad it gets, they just have to keep backing him for fear of looking like the thick cunts all is communists said they were. 

4 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

CUMMINGS IS A CUNT.

And as someone else pointed out, not quite as big a cunt as those who support him and justify his actions. Despicable. 

• Upvote 1

main-qimg-869a911f3051d6942a7e73509e3b66

“ I don't want Mr. Cummings spoiling everything, but why should I have all the fun? Let's give someone else a chance. If Dominic Cummings isn't dead in sixty minutes then I blow up a private school.”

Guest Pistonbroke

BBC headlines tomorrow.....Tory party acting like they are above the law or The USA passes/close to 100.000 deaths? 

And what was that rambling at the end?  The question about the doctor in Oxford who died as a result of lack of PPE, did Johnston somehow compare Cummings to him, saying something like "they're the same"?  I was only half listening, I zone out at the bullshit.