You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

58 minutes ago, S.i.t.M aka The Boring One™ said:

I'm sure I heard him say "It doesn't matter what you think" to a load of journalists. That was absolutely the wrong thing to say and they will now sink their teeth into him until he is finished.

Journalists might well be appalling people to the everyday person but politicians have definitely got them beaten in the hate stakes.

I've just rewatched it on sky news. He was asked 'if it was a good look' to which he replied. "who cares about good looks. it's a question of doing the right thing. It's not about what you guys think".

5 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

There's more... 

While the media and the police are playing chess, Dominic Cummings is playing Hungry Hippos. 

The mirror politics editor who broke this should get an award, some masterful shit. She breaks the story that he visited his parents once, lets cabinet ministers degrade themselves trying to defend him, then she drops another story that he did it twice more. He must have known that but just didn't seem to give a fuck. Arrogant or stupid or both, I can't tell.

Screenshot_20200523-212244_Chrome.jpg

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Elite said:

The more bad press the Tories get the better, it's absolutely staggering the shit they are getting away with.

Its mad how the comments in the daily heil are turning against them a bit as well. 

Matt Hancock is the stereotypical snide, if there was ever to be a movie biopic about him you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who could portray just how much of a slimy cunt he is, the bloke who played Percy in The Green Mile could just about swing it.

3 minutes ago, Elite said:

Matt Hancock is the stereotypical snide, if there was ever to be a movie biopic about him you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who could portray just how much of a slimy cunt he is, the bloke who played Percy in The Green Mile could just about swing it.

Yeah, horrible piece of work him. If ever a school had a grass it's a toss up between him and Gove who would run crying first to the teacher. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Honestly. I've even had a few green arrows against the hundreds of red ones I get for calling the tories out on there daily. 

You're having darts thrown at you?

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Yeah, horrible piece of work him. If ever a school had a grass it's a toss up between him and Gove who would run crying first to the teacher. 

Sickening to think that Gove could end up taking control after the bumbling buffoon is fucked off.