You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

Just now, sir roger said:

Fucking hell that Dan Hodges is a shambles of a man.

I knew he was a cunt,  but I had no idea he looked like a boss-eyed, halfwitted peasant sat in the corner of the pub in the Quiet Man

You should never meet your heroes...

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Grant shapps. Dodgy as fuck yet he still remains in government, same as priti patel. Overall the English aren't really arsed are they.

Does Johnson have a phobia about his height ? Patel, Sunak and Shapps look like Snow White is waiting for them in the green room.

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I was too young to know enough about Thatchers cabinet but I'm sure they were all cunts. 

As a collective though, were they as bad as these lot? 

Doesn’t compare to be honest. Cunts though they may be it was an era when politicians understood the doctrine of collective responsibility and resigning if you fucked up. This is pretty unprecedented. We are now living in an era where ministers no longer take responsibility, brazen it out, and a servile press and public allow them to do it.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I was too young to know enough about Thatchers cabinet but I'm sure they were all cunts. 

As a collective though, were they as bad as these lot? 

They were by and large 'statespeople', people like Heseltine had a brain, a big brain, and they respected instuthons, the queen, the army, all that rule Britannia stuff. Or at least their own version of it, viewed through a prism of their own upbringings.

This lot are thick as fuck, ruthless careerists who don't give a shit about anything but having a seat at the table when the music stops.

That's the way it's been engineered. The party was essentially purged when the whip was withdrawn from the likes of Ken Clarke and Philip Hammond. The great British public rubber stamped it at the election and meant Johnson was master of all her surveyed. Anyone who would challenge him has been briefed against or quite (like Javed). They have no respect for the establishment (as can be seen by the havoc Patel has wrought at the home office) 

There were some bad bastards like Keith Joseph and Alan Clark, some useless clowns like David Mellor and John Gummer, and they were Tories after all, but nothing like the industrial scale incompetence and spivvy nature of the current lot. The cabinets got 'worse' over the years with the One Nation Tories slowly being forced aside but there wasn't really the purge that Section describes Johnson doing, and a number of the more prominent ministers were pretty statesmanlike, even honourable (Heseltine, Ken Clarke, Chris Patten, even John Major).

4 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

The arrogance of the cunt outside his house too. Telling the gathered press that they're not 2 metres apart. 

He's just a bad troll and always has been. 

How they don't get a hiding is beyond me. If I was walking down the road and Gove came jogging towards me at the very least a clothesline. Proper old school WWF bastard

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

I love how his defence is that he "did the right thing", yes for yourself you cunt while the rest of us were, at your request, doing the right thing for everyone else. Cunt. 

Cunts the lots of them. 

That's my Moo point. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, sir roger said:

I think the Kuenssberg angle is a bit over thought in earlier posts , I think she ( and her bosses ) feels it is worth shielding the government in return for first dibs on their ' a source told me ' exclusives , and with the license fee ' sword of Damocles' being held over their heads.

The thing that bugs me was the way Kuenssberg laughed when she was booed at Labour conference saying ' that's freedom of the press , guys '.Yes that's exactly why journalists have given their lives and liberty away , Laura , just to ensure you get you can roll over , get your tummy tickled and get your mortgage paid.

I think what we're seeing with kuensberg and the rest of the BBC at the moment, is they know the power of Cummings, they know if they don't start acting as a state media organisation, they'll lose the license fee money. Some will resist and stand up for decency but most will just go for what keeps their jobs and status safe. It's shocking that sky is a more reasonable and fair news agency at the moment. 

17 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I like it. Can we have it as a regular feature?

I would but I think it would get a bit repetitive, i.e. Tories = Cunts, every mother fucking last one of them

• Upvote 2