You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Sorry - thought you were a man of the world.

Wwwwwhhhyyyyy

wwwwwaaaaasssss

ttthhheeerrreeee

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sssssspppppiiiikkkeeee?

Just tell me where you asked that question previously?

Also, considering that week on week average has gone down, and percentage of positive tests has gone down, I'm not sure I see you point anyway.

10 minutes ago, SasaS said:

My advise to the UK Government would be, if you want to see new cases go down, stop testing so much. Not every fucker who sneezes needs to get tested.

To the British people I say, don't die. Or if you must, at least do it outside pillar I where it doesn't get immediately counted 

To covid19 I say, git!

Everytime someone dies we should physically move the body like the Baltimore police do. 

"Coronavirus deaths in England were down to 15 today as the number in Wales rose by 368."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

£1000 fine for people arriving in the country and not self isolating. Shouldn't it be relative to income. Basically the wealthy have the right to do whatever they can afford too. 

Spot on. Someone coming from say new York on business flying business class and stopping in a decent hotel, a £1000 fine is a drop in the ocean. 

19 minutes ago, S.i.t.M aka The Boring One™ said:

Very interesting video here on the importance of Vitamin D2 and D3. It's quite long and certainly worth paying attention to, while it only mentions coronavirus once or twice. His next video will be more directly linking the two.

The main points are :

• depending on your location, you may not get enough Vitamin D through sunlight conversion
  • milk is fortified with Vitamin D; cheese and yoghurt are not
  • certain fish are rich in Vitamin D
  • the lighter tone of your skin, the easier it is for the skin to absorb and convert sunlight into Vitamin D
  • the darker tone of your skin, the harder it is for the skin to absorb and convert sunlight into vitamin D
  • Vitamin D is transported through the body in the same methods as oxygen and coronavirus
  • 800 to 1,000ius of Vitmain D3 supplement a day or every other day is recommended for vitamin deficiency
  • vitamin D overdose is toxic for the body
  • there are a lot of factors that are very similar between Vitamin D deficiency and coronavirus vulnerability, however at this point there is not enough information to be certain
  • studies are ongoing, but Vitamin D3 is considered a slightly better supplement than Vitamin D2

Is milk fortified in this country? I didn't think it was, I thought that was a yank thing. 

16 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

You asked why the VE Day spike would have occurred prior to now. You got an answer.

It takes longer for the disease to progress to the point where people require hospital treatment.  It will happen in due course, it's inevitable. 

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

Fake news - its Friday, not Tuesday.

Maybe Friday is the new Tuesday?

So far, there have not been any significant "spikes" anywhere on the continent, where they have relaxed measures.

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Oh great the biggest cunt in the country is doing the daily briefing 

It's not just that she's a twat it's that she's thick as fuck, you'd be better off trying to glean complex information from a jacket potato.

4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

It's not just that she's a twat it's that she's thick as fuck, you'd be better off trying to glean complex information from a jacket potato.

This and it applies to the cabinet, the Tory party and every 'I'm alright Jack' voter of the Tory party. It's not the fact that they're complete wankers, it's the entitled stupidity.

18 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Spot on. Someone coming from say new York on business flying business class and stopping in a decent hotel, a £1000 fine is a drop in the ocean. 

Is milk fortified in this country? I didn't think it was, I thought that was a yank thing. 

It isn't in the UK, well spotted. Another reason to add a supplement.

44 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

No you didn't - why would VE day see a rise 5 or 6 days later?

What happened?

It was designated a bank holiday and there were lots of stories concerning gatherings and street parties not keeping to the distancing guidelines and a few videos showing people doing congas through Warrington etc.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, clangers said:

This and it applies to the cabinet, the Tory party and every 'I'm alright Jack' voter of the Tory party. It's not the fact that they're complete wankers, it's the entitled stupidity.

They’re unconsciously incompetent.

And cunts. 

9 minutes ago, sir roger said:

It was designated a bank holiday and there were lots of stories concerning gatherings and street parties not keeping to the distancing guidelines and a few videos showing people doing congas through Warrington etc.

I know man - it was for the other fella.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spy Bee said:

I am fully aware that I am being optimistic, but the studies on covibes.org show that this is almost eliminated in this country by July.

I hope that’s right but Shirley that’s not realistic?