You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, Dr Nowt said:

You and @Bjornebye can have one each mate.

To be fair, even if I only get the placebo there’s moob enough for two. Fucking 43 soon.

You'd have to be a proper fat bastard to get moobs anywhere near Sam Fox.

Two tonnes of peanut butter should be delivered to you by Wednesday mate, this will be ongoing until you've got D cups at the very least.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Elite said:

You'd have to be a proper fat bastard to get moobs anywhere near Sam Fox.

Two tonnes of peanut butter should be delivered to you by Wednesday mate, this will be ongoing until you've got D cups at the very least.

I've just ordered him a dominos, a curry and a kebab 

1 hour ago, polymerpunkah said:

Are they starting up schools full bore, or starting with part-time, or having part classes a couple days a week, etc?

1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

Yes, they're using Reception, Years 1 and 6 plus key workers kids as guinea pigs. 

And then a week later they’ll announce on Sunday night that all the kids need to be back in the next morning and that the small detail will be provided by each school. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

My heart breaks for you, at least you're not staring down the barrel of being 45!

My condolences pal.

If it’s any consolation you probably don’t do an involuntary Darth Vader impression getting out bed.

2 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

He didn't even invent that. 

I wonder what the average class size is in a state school compared to a private school ?

State by union mandate is thirty, unless exceptional circumstances dictate.

Private max of 20, most likely 12/15 at the very most.

I'm gonna call it right now and say the Oxford vaccine won't work. A vaccine of some description from somewhere may very well work, but ours won't.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/williamhaseltine/2020/05/16/did-the-oxford-covid-vaccine-work-in-monkeys-not-really/

I say that because of some of the unusually optimistic noises they've been making for months which were followed quite swiftly by a pharmaceutical deal and lots of state cash.

Our modern university system is, and has been for some considerable time, little more than a machine for hoovering up cash, either from grants for research of dubious value, or through letting anyone throgu the doors to study. Shameless money grabs wrapped up in phoney patriotism for the plebs, it is the British way.

People will get paid, and valuable lessons 'will be learned' but in the end we'll all end up buying our one on Ebay from Switzerland. 

• Upvote 2

I'm not a huge conspiracy theorist or anything but I reckon they have a vaccine. 

Same as for Cancer. I think there is absolutely something out there but no chance the illuminati will let it be widely used because it controls the population. Does a sieve work as well as a colander? 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I'm not a huge conspiracy theorist or anything but I reckon they have a vaccine. 

Same as for Cancer. I think there is absolutely something out there but no chance the illuminati will let it be widely used because it controls the population. Does a sieve work as well as a colander? 

You've been Spy Bee'd! Or is it Red Phoenixed? Who was the one that was scared of American pizza places?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I can well believe we were already far down the road with a vaccine as some teams had been working on SARS/MERS stuff before it got shelved. 

A lot of the delays with vaccines come from testing and trying to mitigate financial losses, but the State in both the USA and UK has taking on most of that risk, they're mass producing vaccines now before they even know if they work or not - if they don't, that cost will be borne by you and me. 

I'm just not convinced of the talk around this Oxford one.