You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, TK421 said:

EXpGP5cWkAIMe_w.jpeg

"YOU, are the best thing to have ever happened to this country, and I say this to my wife every morning, don't I Bridget?"

"He does..."

"I do, and what you're doing now is exactly the right thing to do: push on, take it on the chin, and get BMW showrooms back open, and Harrods, so we can all go back to normal.  I've never seen the streets cleaner, just look at this park, it's immaculate.  Is that an Americano?  I'll have one in the morning, from Pret, then go onto latte's, usually Costa, but sometimes Pret, or Waterstone's.  Look, I won't keep you, you've got things to do, I've got things to do, Bridget wants to get the lawn watered and the cars cleaned, and then we're driving to Eastbourne for a walk.  Keep at it Prime Minister."

6 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

"YOU, are the best thing to have ever happened to this country, and I say this to my wife every morning, don't I Bridget?"

"He does..."

"I do, and what you're doing now is exactly the right thing to do: push on, take it on the chin, and get BMW showrooms back open, and Harrods, so we can all go back to normal.  I've never seen the streets cleaner, just look at this park, it's immaculate.  Is that an Americano?  I'll have one in the morning, from Pret, then go onto latte's, usually Costa, but sometimes Pret, or Waterstone's.  Look, I won't keep you, you've got things to do, I've got things to do, Bridget wants to get the lawn watered and the cars cleaned, and then we're driving to Eastbourne for a walk.  Keep at it Prime Minister."

Funny like but the fella is clearly calling him a cunt and Johnson is looking at him as if to say "How dare a commoner even look at me" 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

EXpGP5cWkAIMe_w.jpeg

"WRONG.  It's charged as a house red in Claridge's but it should be served cool, not room temperature, especially not under those lights, but you'll often find it already out on the table, having sat there for 45 minutes before you arrive.  I lost it with front-of-house, admittedly I flew off the handle, didn't I Bridget...?"

"Just a bit Peter, but..."

"...so there I was, holding a new born baby, sat in the Ranger Rover fuming, so I opened the window a crack, left the baby in the back and went for a short walk around Regents Park to calm down".

EXpGP5cWkAIMe_w.jpeg

“And if you even think of leaving our lovely little daughter Carrie and grandson Willie for that horrendous, melted wax-faced, sour little cow, Kuensberg, the next time we pass each other in this park I’ll introduce your balls to Drago the Doberman.”

• Upvote 1

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/10/doctors-warn-of-second-coronavirus-wave-as-uk-lockdown-weakens

Dr David Hepburn, an intensive consultant in Wales, tweeted: “Just watched the conga lines/street parties on the news. The nation has lost its fucking mind. We’re strapping in for the second wave.

“I’m so, so tired, and so pissed off. We’ve had a few days of respite and I was starting to feel hopeful. Can’t believe I was so naïve.”

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

It is weird how the wet markets and laboratories are in the same region.  No conspiracy just weird.

Yeah the catastrophic highly contagious virus is nothing to do with the virus lab, it's the local food market. Everyone will believe that, right?

Saying that, worse has probably come out of St John's...

58 minutes ago, TK421 said:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/10/doctors-warn-of-second-coronavirus-wave-as-uk-lockdown-weakens

Dr David Hepburn, an intensive consultant in Wales, tweeted: “Just watched the conga lines/street parties on the news. The nation has lost its fucking mind. We’re strapping in for the second wave.

“I’m so, so tired, and so pissed off. We’ve had a few days of respite and I was starting to feel hopeful. Can’t believe I was so naïve.”

The conga thing is just another example of people trying to use anything and everything to get their five minutes of fame, even in the midst of a pandemic. To be fair health staff have had a dable at that too (that horrendous nurse hacka for example) endless shit on the news, the singing postman, the dancing milkman, the just eat driver delivering much needed carbs to brain surgeons, jamie Oliver's kid creating rainbow pictures out of spaghetti. The whole thing is tedious as fuck, social media and fame culture has made us equal parts boring and mental.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

If anyone’s interested, Wuhan has recorded its first new case. Or so they say.

11 cases in Jilin province that hasn't had any cases and it is far from Hubei province where Wuhan is located. 1 woman infected husband, 3 sisters and other family members. No known cases and no known travel for this woman.

8 minutes ago, DJLJ said:

11 cases in Jilin province that hasn't had any cases and it is far from Hubei province where Wuhan is located. 1 woman infected husband, 3 sisters and other family members. No known cases and no known travel for this woman.

The entire country has it and it is still active in Wuhan and killing people daily is my guess.

Anyone who broke the lockdown rules this weekend and went to see or spend time with people that don't live in their household is an evil, thick twat. We haven't seen the worst of this yet. In 3/4 weeks we will be on our fucking knees and its not just the governments fault. Absolute fucking morons.