You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

They probably injected him with it while he was pissed to get him out the way while it’s all going on the thick twat. I hate the tories , I don’t want anyone of them to die but they will spin this horribly full of bullshit and the muppets will lap it up. 

Johnson, Cameron, Gove, Osborne, Alexander, May - I've no doubt people died or at least were pushed into complete misery as a result of the Tory austerity push. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Prime Minister Boris Johnson is "improving" after two nights in intensive care with coronavirus, Chancellor Rishi Sunak has said.

The chancellor said Mr Johnson was "sitting up in bed and engaging positively with the clinical team".

----------

If he's sitting up in bed and has never been on a ventilator, should he be taking up a bed in an ICU? They should wheel all the victims of the virus past his bed and say 'This is on you cunt.' 

17 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Prime Minister Boris Johnson is "improving" after two nights in intensive care with coronavirus, Chancellor Rishi Sunak has said.

The chancellor said Mr Johnson was "sitting up in bed and engaging positively with the clinical team".

----------

If he's sitting up in bed and has never been on a ventilator, should he be taking up a bed in an ICU? They should wheel all the victims of the virus past his bed and say 'This is on you cunt.' 

He's fine, leaving ICU now...

a-night-of-weekend-at-bernies-1413427026

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, elvis said:

Very depressing that John Prine has died of covid related difficulties , however if anyone hasn't seen this youtube video with Iris Dement it's guaranteed to bring a smile to the face .

If only for a minute or two 

An absolute hero...

Edit: I love Iris DeMent, too...

42 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

----------

My money is on him making a miraculous recovery. 

48 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

----------

Spot on. He will also come out of this a hero.; a fighter, a man of the people etc.  The media will promote the myth as they always have done.

53 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

----------

The fucking irony. 

12 minutes ago, TK421 said:

So he’s only authentic if he dies? Otherwise it’s a conspiracy? 

It’s like the Dumb Olympics in here sometimes. 

(And before you start 007 I can’t stand Boris). 

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke
12 minutes ago, TK421 said:

As I said earlier, just in time for Easter. 

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

And using it in every speech he gives as PM. 

"I beat Coronorvirus, I can make Britain change our currency to American dollars!" 

He'll be a Hero just like Churchill in many peoples eyes.

5 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Spot on. He will also come out of this a hero.; a fighter, a man of the people etc.  The media will promote the myth as they always have done.

Yep, plus nobody will be able to touch him for fear of public retribution. 

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

The fucking irony. 

Why? I wasn't on an ICU, I was merely in quarantine in a normal room on drips. So talking of the dumb Olympics, you just won Gold. 

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

Why? I wasn't on an ICU, I was merely in quarantine in a normal room on drips. So talking of the dumb Olympics, you just won Gold. 

I don’t think your ignore is working you fucking drama queen. ‘Tell the lads I’m hanging in’. 

• Downvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Rico1304 said:

I don’t think your ignore is working you fucking drama queen. ‘Tell the lads I’m hanging in’. 

I'm far from a drama Queen, plus if I want to inform people I know of my situation then I will. There really is no point to the ignore function as you'll just keep on quoting people you know that have you on ignore in search of your online confrontation you crave. I can ignore what I want, which I do, but if you are going to have a pop then I'll pull you up. You don't want to meet face to face, something about spoiling a good holiday. So we are basically back to square one of you taking the piss and thinking you are above everyone. Have a Peroni and chill for once, because your patter is just tedious. 

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

Correct it is not dawning on some of his disciples on here that he wasmoved into an ICU even though he did not need a ventilator. All positive spin to deflect from the travesty of their response. Pathetic really. 

Just an update from a sister who runs the local ICU. As of start of week plenty of beds and some ventilators available everything seems calm however past couple of days every single patient being admitted now has covid and she expecting the unit to be at capacity by this weekend. Green shoots/peak/flattening curve my arse .

10 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I'm not saying he hasn't got it, just that I don't believe him.  If that reflects more on me than him, so be it.

He's lied about everything else in his life so there are trust issues.  That's all I'm saying.  

The only way I'd believe him is if I did the test myself.  

11 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

No it's easy to understand.  it's  a simple case of not sitting by a ventilator when you have no need for a ventilator when someone else really needs a fucking ventilator to save his/her life.

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I'm far from a drama Queen, plus if I want to inform people I know of my situation then I will. There really is no point to the ignore function as you'll just keep on quoting people you know that have you on ignore in search of your online confrontation you crave. I can ignore what I want, which I do, but if you are going to have a pop then I'll pull you up. You don't want to meet face to face, something about spoiling a good holiday. So we are basically back to square one of you taking the piss and thinking you are above everyone. Have a Peroni and chill for once, because your patter is just tedious. 

You made a point of saying you were ignoring me. 

I said I didn’t want to spend any time with you, why would I? I don’t like you.  If you want to drive for three fucking hours to hear that like some psychopath then go for your life. 

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

I said I didn’t want to spend any time with you, why would I? I don’t like you.  If you want to drive for three fucking hours to hear that like some psychopath then go for your life. 

Psychopath you say ; hmmm?

2 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

No it's easy to understand.  it's  a simple case of not sitting by a ventilator when you have no need for a ventilator when someone else really needs a fucking ventilator to save his/her life.

It’s easy to make up you cretin. You’ve either seen his medical records and disagree with the diagnosis or you think that everyone involved, doctors, nurses and the entire government (some who fucking hate Boris) are conspiring to hide him away for someone reason? Fucking mental. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

You don't need to use the ignore function to ignore someone, like I said, I ignore what I want as others do. You quoted me though, as is the usual case, obviously to have a pop without redress. So stop quoting me in the search of confrontation and I'll just carry on ignoring the other stuff you post.