Quantcast
Coronavirus - Page 366 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Coronavirus

4 hours ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

The Scotland presser was quite extraordinary.

Calderwood admitted she visited her holiday home twice in the past week with her family.

Don't think she's going to be in post much longer.

Ive never heard the term presser before, not being funny or anything mind, it's the same with lino and peno, when did people start saying these? Only seen it on here

17 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Bollocks to the Monarchy.

Yep, they're more irrelevant than usual if that's possible? They have to be seen to be doing something though to justify their position in society. If they were really bothered perhaps they could choose to forgo the tens of millions we have to spend on them each year or even better how about they hand back a few billion they've stolen from the state over the last 150+ years?

The argument that they more than pay for themselves with all that tourism they bring in is looking a bit hollow at the moment and will do for the foreseeable future.

I wish no ill will on him. But, that "shaking hands" interview might be up there with Trump staring at an eclipse in the politicians Darwin awards. 

It's genuinely one of the most foolhardy things I've ever seen. 

Raab currently shitting it and looking at a map of the UK trying to memorise the names of major cities.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Raab currently shitting it and looking at a map

of the UK trying to memorise the names of major cities.

Gove will be rubbing his hands with glee, one down just one more to go.

6 minutes ago, Special K said:

It's so fucking hard to take the moral high ground when it's someone you absolutely despise but I really hope he dies...

If he died, people would still accuse him of faking it.

11 minutes ago, Special K said:

It's so fucking hard to take the moral high ground when it's someone you absolutely despise but I really hope he dies...

He'll be held up as a hero and a saint by the Tories if he goes. I'm hoping for an unusual permanent side effect of the virus of incontinence and chronic diarrhea. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

I feel sorry for her cooped up in that small 1000 room castle.

She's probably fine, playing a heavily modded Skyrim on some type of liquid nitrogen cooled NASA computer at 10,000 fps with photorealistic graphics or something, whilst listening to Slayer, having the odd toke off a joint and swigging from a bottle of this :

lxv6Xp0.jpg

1 minute ago, Special K said:

Back on Easter Sunday

Johnson has done everything he said he wouldnt do, and hasnt done anything he said he would do.

People defending him should remember that.

1 minute ago, clangers said:

He'll be held up as a hero and a saint by the Tories if he goes. I'm hoping for an unusual permanent side effect of the virus of incontinence and chronic diarrhea. 

He's already got the verbal strains of those.

• Upvote 1

He’s the Prime Minister, and as such we should be respectful and ensure he’s the first person to get the new super-duper Dyson ventilator.

3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

He’s the Prime Minister, and as such we should be respectful and ensure he’s the first person to get the new super-duper Dyson ventilator.

And then he will start to pick up nicely

• Upvote 3

Actually, fuck him. He’s become part of his own herd immunity experiment, so he can take his chances like every other poor bastard.

• Upvote 4